You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I have answered 3000 questions in last 5 years and 3 months!

Today morning when I was going through my scoreboard I found that I have touched the 3000 mark for answering the questions in the Ask Experts section. I have completed 5 years and 3 months in this portal and this figure of 3000 appeared to be quite satisfactory and I thought to share it with the members. It is said that sharing a good thing with others increases the happiness attained from it. Anyway, I do not mean that I had answered all the questions satisfactorily but it gave me an opportunity to improve my answers with time and take up more challenging questions for answering. In some cases even after referring to various sites, I was not able to answer in the desired way, and in some cases (about 100 or so) I was not able to answer though I tried to do that. So still there is much to learn and improve in this area and with your good wishes, I would be making efforts in that direction.
    Congratulations to the author for his achievement. I wish he will continue his efforts and answer many more questions and help the people who want some suggestions and advice from the people who know something about that subject. The author is very regular in answering the questions in the AE section and he gives very elaborate answers which are found to be useful for the people who made that question.
    All the best to the author in the coming days and await good answers from him to the genuine questions raised by the people.

drrao
    always confident

Hat's off to Umesh Sir. He has not only answered 3000 questions, he has also helped thousands of ISC Members who needed guidance.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Congratulations, Umesh Sir! It's really a great experience to answer 3000 queries on different topics and ISC is enriched with all those answers. Not only you have resolved the queries of others you have also gained a lot of knowledge by doing so. Keep going and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation to Umesh Sir for your active participation in ISC. I am rather impressed with your input be it AE forum or otherwise. As you have pointed out that you made responses to odd 3000 queries related to AE forum. This is really your untiring effort to make the members updated with the relevant answers for the raised posts.
    Hope even in the upcoming time, we would see many more responses helping all of us to enrich our knowledge with such valuable answers.

Umesh Ji, congratulations on your distinctive achievement.

I visited your profile and noticed that you yourself have asked comparatively very few questions. I have to share with you that when I was active in ISC in the past, then, I used to raise many questions to cover those questions which were not raised by the fellow ISCians. This way, we used to get an opportunity to share knowledge and information about unexplored areas also. As far as I remember replying own questions is allowed.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congrats and complements to this coveted author who has created a niche for himself in the ask experts section and that speaks volume about his attachment towards the site and ask experts section being the second best after the article section and having answered 3000 questions so far is the great achievement and surely he might have satisfied the members who raised the question.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks a lot to everyone for the good wishes and appreciation.
    Knowledge is power.

Yes, it definitely increases one's happiness to share it with others, and nothing wrong with taking pride in work that is well done. So congratulations Umesh on achieving this milestone. Best wishes for more such achievements to share with us!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Some thing to be appreciated, Umesh. You have put in wonderful efforts. Kudos! You have also earned well in that. AE forms the main direct earning from your contributions to ISC.

Keep up the efforts. Best Wishes for more such milestones.

• Sign In to post your comments