You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

I am unable to post inspite of trying several times because of the advertisement which pops up.

I have started this thread just to try if I could be able to post by opening this. I had replied to a thread and I was able to submit it. However, when I tried to reply other Forum threads, I was unable to do so even after several times.
    This problem was already been reported by another member Dr Rao on 1st April itself and even webmaster John has been informed also. There seems to be some technical hitch to which the problem being attended. As far as desk top or the laptop there is no problem to contribute and only when we try to use the cell phone, too many ads are concealing the message box and we are not allowed to write or submit the content. May be for the same reason the contributions in the section has drastically increased and we hope our webmaster will look into the matter soon. Ads are important for site survival and our earnings and at the same time it should not be placed at vantage points wherein the very sharing becomes the challenge and thus it is the serious matter to which we would find a solution as soon as possible.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Niharika, you could have avoided this thread if you had checked the forum index before posting. The issue was already raised and has been put up to the Webmaster for necessary action.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.