You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for March- topic-Name- Winners!

Beginning on a note of appreciation to all the participants for coming up with different thoughts on the given topic, we are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of February '22 on the topic Name. And the winner is-

Dhruba for the thread Is our name the definition of us

Special Prizes

1. Umesh for his thread When actions are done only for name and fame and

2. Kailash Kumar for the thread What is in a name- William Shakespeare

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to Dhruba Ji and Umesh Ji for winning prizes in the contest and for sharing their outstanding thoughts on the given subject. Also, I thank ISC for bestowing me with a special prize.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to all the winners. The announcement was almost in line with my expectations. I wish and hope that all the three winners will continue their good work and win many more awards and prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners for their commendable performance and wish all the the three to continue in the similar ways and in the time ahead, they will win many more prizes. All the threads raised by the authors were interesting and providing us thoughtful ideas.

Congratulations to all the winners, this was really an interesting topic for a write-up and so were the threads by the winners.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My congrats and best wishes to thread of the week winner Dhruba for his mind boggling thread "Is our name the defination of us" which was thought provoking and new too. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Umesh for his above mentioned thread and Kailash for his Shakespeare thread which won the award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate other winners for their respective awards for their outstanding contributions. Well done members and keep up the spirit of writing.
    Knowledge is power.

congratulations to Dhruba for winning the TOW award;
    Congrats to Umesh and Kailash Kumar for winning special prizes in the same TOW contest.
    Nice to see Kailash Kumar back in action again.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Other eligible entries have also been suitably rewarded.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations Dhruba for winning the topic-based TOW contest, and Umesh and Kailash Kumar for your special prize wins. Yet again, an interesting topic was selected by Saji Ganesh that brought in good entries. It is hoped that more members participate in such reward programs.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

First of all my sincere thanks to ISC for this opportunity and their cooperation. In order to give honors in such competitions, the desire and quality of writing must be improved in the channel. Thanks to every member and congratulations to all the other winners.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Congratulations to all for winning the topic-based TOW contest. I wish that all the winner would win many prizes in coming days.

Venkiteswaran Ji, I too am very happy to see you again after a very long gap.
    Thanks to all ISCians for their congratulatory messages.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! Keep it up, and best of luck to other participants for the upcoming contests.
    shampasaid

Many congratulations to Dhruba for winning the topic-based TOW contest, and Umesh Sir and Kailash Kumar for special prizes. I wish they will continue to contribute to ISC with the same zeal and win many more prizes in upcoming contests.

My congratulations to all the winners. All the posts are unique and discussed many aspects associated with names. My best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners, participants, and jury. It is indeed good to read the view of every writer and the way they put forward their thoughts. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.