You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is it possible for ISC to arrange content certificate from Google?

It is the fact that ISC has been conducting contests such as, poem writing competition, group discussions, thread of the week contest and articles writing contest. All are members are contributing their original content and that is thoroughly scrutinized by the editors of this site and even indexed and hoisted by the Google. That means the members writing are original and on par with Google set rules. Therefore there must be arrangements with the Google and ISC must explore possibilities to get to best write ups certificates recommended by our site and approved by Google and that would be added qualification for us.
    Why Google will give a certificate to our publications on ISC. Google is a search engine and it will search the literature and whatever is available that will be shown as search results. Our content appearing in their search depends on the keywords and the title that we give. That is why people talk about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
    Regarding certificates from ISC, there was a discussion earlier as far as I remember and it was told that ISC is not having such plans. So I think the proposal of the author may not be possible on ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Mohan, please let us know the details about the process of obtaining such certificates. Does Google actually give certificates to original writers? Do submit a response so that the Webmasters can be requested to do the needful.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

• Sign In to post your comments