You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What you learn from impressive television ads?

Whether we watch a news channel or daily sitcom serials we find series of advertisements for at least 2 minutes every 7 minutes of air time. The video ads range from 20 seconds to 40 seconds and they convey whooping message to us. One of a cool drink brand has created a great awareness as to how to respect the pedestrians rights by not to cross the zebra line and be the hindrance to their movements. Likewise there are many ads making rounds which are not only impressive but try to teach some moral lessons to us. Kindly append your choice of ads.
    Many people do not like the interference created by the advertisements during a TV programme. Unfortunately, due to the business reasons it is a compulsion on the part of TV channels to play the advertisements during their air time to make revenue for themselves. Generally the viewers will not be attentive to these advertisements and will take a small break and come back to screen only when advertisement is over. The people who are making the advertisements know this fact very well and they will try to view some of the catchy advertisements which have an inbuilt theme in them in addition to the usual stuff to promote the product. That is the reason why theme based ads are getting popular.
    Knowledge is power.

I enjoy the beautiful nature and lavish surroundings shown in the television advertisements.

I enjoy the handsome men and, of course, the dazzlingly beautiful women taking part in these television advertisements.

Sometimes, I enjoy the funny ads although such ads are very rare (example: the earlier advertisements of Fevicol or Harvest Bread).

In some cases, I also enjoy the jingles and even hum these jingles.

But I never take decision of purchasing any product or service watching the television ad or reading the printed ad.

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

many advertisements in recent days are worst but among them some are good and impressive. I like to see one advertisement for hair shampoo. A child approaching her mother telling that she was mocked by other girls that very short. But mother telling her in a smooth way that her hair is longer than others. The way of telling is great in the mother's side and I would like to share here that every mother should follow the way of telling to the children. Here the mother encourage the child to get satisfy herself from other way and the way of telling found very smooth.

I have no habit of watching TV programmes. So I don't watch ads on TV also. How far these ads influence the customer is always a big question? I have asked many people whether they go for purchasing a product after seeing an ad but more than 90% gave a negative reply only.
    Some ads are found to be very attractive to youth and some to elders. The ad when created will focus on a particular age group based on the product. I remember an ad that was very famous those days. An ad on " gripe water " This ad was shown as three ladies of different age groups suggesting the same medicine for a small kid.

drrao
    always confident

The way of telling is great in the mother's side and I would like to share here that every mother should follow the way of telling to the children. Here the mother encourage the child to get satisfy herself from other way and the way of telling found very smooth.

• Sign In to post your comments