You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Release of Pending Payment

It is to remind you that the payment for the month of February 2022 is not released to date. Though I uploaded the filled-in invoice on February 04, 2022. I sent two reminders through the message facility but payment is still pending. The invoice id is ISC-200160. I request please look into it and do the needful.
    Dr Deepali Gangwar,

The Webmasters have been informed about this delayed payment. Please wait for their response.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Again more than 15 days have passed. But I am still waiting to hear from you.

Dr. Deepali Gangwar,

Please re-check with your bank if the payment was made last month itself. I think Timmy Sir will have made the payment and I will confirm with him again.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana Ma'am,

I have checked my account today. But the amount against invoice no. ISC-200160 is not credited yet. I want to correct one thing here. It is the payment of January month for that I filled and submitted the invoice on February 4th, 2022. Please look into it and do the needful.

Dr Deepali,

Please be clear at the outset and double-check the text after submission. You posted this thread on the 11th of April and up to now were mentioning it as payment for February. Accordingly, I have been sending off emails to the Webmasters for clarification on the February payment delay. Now, suddenly you are stating it is of January! Now I will send a fresh email and inquire about the January payment. That indeed seems to be a late payment, but I do wish you had raised the issue right away in February itself rather than wait till now.

Yes, I accept that there was a mistake in mentioning the month but the invoice number and date of the invoice were correct. I will take care of this next time.

Transaction Details
    Transaction Status:Success
    Reference ID:96822975
    NEFT/RTGS Reference No:FDRLH22119039002
    Transaction Type:Transfer To Other Bank Accounts
    Initiator Account Name:TIMMY M JOHN
    Initiator Account Id:15XXXXXXXXXX41
    Frequency Type:One Time
    Transaction Date(dd-MM-yyyy):29-04-2022
    Network:NEFT
    Beneficiary Type:Personal Payees
    Beneficiary Nickname:DeepaliKamalGangwar
    Beneficiary Account Number:32XXXXXXX90
    Beneficiary Bank Name:STATE BANK OF INDIA
    Beneficiary Branch:IDO ROORKEE
    Beneficiary Bank Identifier:SBIN0004213
    Transaction Amount:INR 900.00
    Remark:January 2022 Payment

This is ti confirm that today I have received my payment of January month. Thankyou vandana Ma'am and Webmaster for your support.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.