Do you know all these scary facts about this liquid chemical?It was 1997. A 14-year old boy presented his science fair project about a liquid chemical and demanded to ban the liquid. The boy was Nathan Zohner. The chemical was dihydrogen monoxide.
The boy, Zohner, explained with scientific evidence that the liquid chemical:
1. can cause severe burns while it is in gas form;
2. corrodes and rusts different metals;
3. kills countless people annually all over the world;
4. is commonly found in tumors, acid rains, etc.; and
5. causes excessive urination and bloating if consumed in a higher quantity.
In view of above, Zohner demanded ban of this liquid. Forty-three out of the fifty students present in the science fair supported his demand.
Members of ISC! Do you also support banning this chemical?