You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 03rd to 09th Apr '22- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the week 03rd to 09th Apr '22. It has been decided to give special prizes to the following threads-

Special Prizes

1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Can we remain free from our responsibilities

2. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the thread Priorities will be changing always and

3. K. Mohan for the thread Cycle fitted with battery- the very purpose of pedal defeated

The Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    Thank you ISC for announcing a special prize to me for one of my threads for the week 03rd to 09th Apr '22. My hearty congratulations to the other two special prize winners for the same week. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to the special prize winners of the contest 'Thread of the week' - Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr N.V.Srinivasa Rao and Mr K Mohan
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and K. Mohan on winning special prizes for their forum threads. Well done!

It is quite enjoyable to go through a mix of serious and light threads, which is what makes our forum so unique from those at other sites. It is hoped that this variety continues for the long term to make our forum a wonderfully vibrant place for discussions.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

A big congratulation to all special prize winners of the week. I wish you all the best for many more rewards in the future too as per your performance.

Very many congrats to thread of the week contest special prize winners Sankalan and Dr Rao as they hoisted a very special thread that eventually won the award and thank you editor for choosing my entry also for the award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There were many forum posts contributed by the members during that week and we had a good discussion on those subjects. Now the TOW awards are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their awards. Well done members and keep up the spirit of writing.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to Shankalan ji, SrinivasAN rao ji and Mohanji on conquering awards of TOW.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and K. Mohan for winning TOW contest. Their thread was really commendable. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr.Rao and Mohan for winning TOW contest. We'll done members. Keep it up!!

Congratulations to my co-winners Dr Rao and Mohan Sir and thanks to ISC for selecting my post for the Special Prize. All the threads are quite fascinating and my best wishes to the other contributors. Keep posting interesting threads so that the Forum section can remain lively all the time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Many congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr NV Srinivasa Rao and K Mohan for winning the TOW contest- 03rd to 09th Apr '22. I wish they will continue their good work and will many more prizes in the coming days.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.