You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of School Days Poem Contest

First of all, thanks to the 11 participants for making an attempt to pen a poem on school days. Well done! We are awarding the first prize to two of the best poems, with no other prizes, though.

The two winners of the contest are Umesh and Venkiteswaran. Each of them will receive a cash prize of Rs.75/- along with a certificate of creativity from our virtual gift shop.

Congratulations to the winners!

[Note- Although many of the entries were invalid for the main prizes, we will be giving them enhanced points and cc since this was a different type of creative writing.]
    I congratulate Umesh Sir and Venkiteswaran Sir for their prize-winning poems. As I myself can't write poetry, I simply envy all the eleven participants who have written beautiful poems for the contest.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Congratulations to the winners of the contest. A different type of contest and attempts were made by the members. I hope and wish that both the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests. Thanks to Vandana for designing a new type of contest and making it a success. We all should thank ISC for giving us a chance to show our ideas on this virtual platform.
    drrao
    always confident

congratulate Umesh Sir and Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the prize. I hope that both winner would continue their good work. I wish them all the best.

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate Venkiteswaran for his award. This was a unique poem contest and the participation was also good. Keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the contest Mr Umesh and Mr Venkiteswaran
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congrats to Umesh and Venkiteswaran for having won the school days poem contest and that was the good contribution from both. It is good to see the memories of school days having penned in understandable way.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Umesh Sir and Venkiteswaran Sir! Both of you have done really well and I liked the uniqueness of this contest. My thanks to Vandana Ma'am for organizing this contest and hope to see some interesting ones like this in the coming days. My best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to Umesh and Venkiteswaran for submitting the winning entries to the contest!

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Many congratulations to Umesh Sir and Venkiteswaran for being the winners of the School Days Poem Contest. It was a unique contest. And all the participants did well.

Congratulations to Umesh and Venkiteswaran for winning the School Days Poem Contest

A big congratulation to the winners of the contest, I also like to give my wishes to all participants for their efforts. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future too.

First of all thanks to organizer Vandana Ma`m for remind the important days of our life and my heartiest congratulation to Umesh and Venkiteswaran Sir for winning this reward.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.