You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are the Nationalised banks in losses?

Indra Gandhi introduced the Nationalised banks the services in the Nationalised banks are not at all good. even though the customers are very crowded for different reasons are the nationalized banks in losses this is the reason the Modi government wants to privatize these Nationalized banks?
    The government has decided to give PSUs to private players so that better result might come out. The author has asked if privatisation of nationalised banks is a welcome decision of the government I think an employee of bank is the right person to answer this question. The author has raised an important reason that nationalised banks are in loss this is why government has decided to privatise them too. One question comes in mind why these nationalised banks are in loss and who are responsible for their poor condition? It is quite obvious when defaulters ran away from the country with billions of rupees on their head what more we can expect for these banks.
    I have heard that people will be recruited in army on contract basis for three years only?

Not that the govt wants to privatise and that is the reason the nationalized banks were going into loss, the reasons were something else. That the interest given on fixed deposits were drastically reduced and the retired employees are shifting their money from banks to the mutual funds of big companies which are assuring steady income even during the crisis. Moreover the online banking services offered by the bank and those who visit the bank are treated very badly and thus by losing honor the customers feel that they need not save with bank and go for other options to grow money. And banks are no more customer friendly as employees getting jittery on answering our questions and therefore I am also of the feeling that saving with bank is no more fetching and for secured long term investment plans of increased income.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments