You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Other than UPI, ATM card, how else one can make payment?

For the past one month I am facing the peculiar problem. My ATM card has expired and new card sent to old address and that was returned back and redirected to my branch but so far not received. The bank disabled my old M pin well before the expiry of the date and that made all the mess. Now the bank says it will take at least a week or ten days to get the new ATM card. Is there any options to make payments ? However my credits are being done to the account without any hassles. Please suggest how to cope up?
    Net banking is one solution. You can use an online banking facility and transfer the amounts to the beneficiaries from your bank account to their account after adding them to the list of beneficiaries.
    Paytm is another way you can pay the money. You can connect your bank account to your Paytm. You can instal Paytm on your mobile and do the transactions. You can even set automatic payment advice also on this Paytm.
    If you are having a credit card the same can be used for payments and you can pay the credit card bill as per the schedule using the net banking facility.
    Otherwise, you can go to the bank and withdraw the cash and you can do the cash payment to clear your dues. Phonepe, google pay, Airtel bank etc are also useful for online transfers. You can transfer money from your account to Airtel bank and from there you can make the payment.

drrao
    always confident

My UPI has been put on hold for new pin generation which is associated with new ATM card which is on transit. Small payments through net banking not preferred and the bank discourages cash withdrawal from the branch.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments