You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Call for communicating in Hindi instead of English viable/ acceptable?-Best Participants

The topic, as was the call by Shri Amit Shah, was quite tricky in the sense that the arguments could be interpreted differently. At a time when communication is itself losing ground, I doubt whether the language we use have any importance at all, whatsoever. Leaving aside the political angle, I feel that we should be using a language that can convey what I mean and the listener gets the meaning and purpose. On this note and thanking all the members who took time to participate in this discussion, we are announcing the Best Participants of this Active GD-

1. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

2. Shampa Sadhya and

3. Dr Deepali Gangwar

It has been decided to give a Consolation prize to Kailash Kumar for his valuable inputs.

The best participants will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each and the consolation prize winner will receive Rs 75/-

Other eligible participants will be rewarded suitably.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the Winners thoroughly deserved and well adjudged...
    Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

Congratulations to Dr.Rao, Shampa Sandhya, Dr.Deepali Gangwar and Kailashnath Kumar for winning prizes in the very interesting GD. I too felt very happy to express my strong views in this interesting GD eventhough not getting any prize. I appreciate the management for conducting this interesting GD.

A big congratulations to Dr.Rao, Shampa Sandhya, Dr.Deepali Gangwar, and Kailashnath Kumar for your rewards. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future too.

This was a very interesting topic for group discussions and many members participated in this contest and shared their views on it. Now the best participants are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate them for their outstanding contributions to this GD. Well done members and keep up the writing spirit.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the contest - Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Ms Shampa Sadhya and Dr Deepali Gangwar.
    Also thanks to ISC for considering me for a consolation prize.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to all the winners. I did not participate in the contest but I read the post and a few of the responses were good and worth reading..
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Thank you ISC for selecting me as one of the best participants in the active GD. I thank the Editor for conducting such a good GD. I congratulate the other two winners also. My congratulations to Kailash Kumar for his consolation prize. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. This time there is a good response for the GD.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to GD best participants Dr Rao, Shampa and Dr Deepali and not forgetting consolation prize winner Kailash. All have given their best responses to the GD and won the thoughts of the editor.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to the best participants Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Shampa Sadhya, Dr Deepali Gangwar and the consolation prize winner Kailash Kumar. Their active participation and elaboration of various aspects related to the topic helped to carry forward this active GD. My best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Dr.Rao, Shampa Sandhya, Dr.Deepali Gangwar, and Kailashnath Kumar for winning rewards. I hope that all of you win many more prizes in coming days.

Congratulations to Dr.Rao Sir, Shampa Sandhya Madam, Dr.Deepali Gangwar Madam and Kailash Kumar Sir for winning GD awards.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

I congratulate the Best participants and consolation prize winner of the Active GD Contest. I am thankful to ISC for selecting me as one of the best participants and also pay my thanks to all the members for their wishes.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winning members it was really a nice topic to have a discussion and debate and I regret that I couldn't participate in it, but it makes me happy to see so many names up there on the list and actively participating members of the forum section.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to all the winners of the active GD. Good participation from members, well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The rewards to the winners have been credited and a few other participants have also been accordingly rewarded with enhanced points and cc to their response in the GD thread.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

My congratulations to Dr. Rao Sir, Shampa Sandhya Madam, Dr Deepali Gangwar Madam and Kailash Kumar Sir for winning group discussion awards. Hope they will continue such efforts even in the upcoming time.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.