You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can cashless day out possible on all days?

PM Modi over the Mann ki baat program suggested the people to try out cashless day out so that dependency on currency would weed out slowly and every one would come into the fold of e transactions through UPI enabled payments. But when we want to have the petrol or diesel at the petrol pumps, the cards are not accepted and UPI payments are also discouraged. The card swiping machines wont work and UPI payment cell won't be available with the petrol suppliers. So they are insisting on the cash transaction. So how to go cashless day out in future?
    I always pay by card only for all petrol bunks. I never pay cash. If any petrol bunk says they will not accept cards, I will pay through Gpay. But I will not give cash. In Kirana shops and medical shops also I am paying through Gpay only. I don't which petro bunk is not accepting cards. We should not get fuel filled in our vehicles in such petrol bunks. These days there are many petrol bunks and there should not be any problem.
    I pay cash only to vegetable vendors and street vendors only cash. All other payments are online or through Gpay. So I feel it is not very difficult these days to spend cashless transactions day. Maybe in villages and small towns, the petrol bunks may not accept cards but they also have the scan and pay facilities. It is really good to plan cashless transactions. Otherwise, we have to go to the bank or ATM and draw cash and again searching for lower denominations is also a big problem.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments