You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 17th to 23rd Apr '22- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week Contest for the week 17th to 23rd Apr '22. Let us have variety and freshness in our threads. We are sure that our members are capable of doing it.

Winner

Vandana for the thread Are students far too dependent on spoon-feeding

Special prizes

1. Neelam for her thread For the loved ones, we all go an extra mile

2. Kailash Kumar for his thread Why people hesitate in writing their will and

3. K. Mohan for the thread Visit your dear ones when they are alive

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 17th to 23rd Apr '22. The threads selected are really good and deserve all appreciation. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Vandana -winner of the Thread of the Week contest- 17th to 23rd Apr '22.

Congrats to Neelam, Kailash Kumar and K Mohan for getting the Special Prize in the same TOW contest.

Congrats to Vandana for winning the thread of the week contest and my appreciation also goes to Neelam and Kailash Kumar for bagging the special prizes and thanks to ISC for choosing my entry also as the special prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

The winners for TOW contest for the week 17 to 23 April are now announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions during the week. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner Ms. Vandana and the special prize winners Ms. Neelam and Mr. Mohan. Also, thanks to ISC for considering me for a special prize.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Many congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning the thread of the week contest-17th to 23rd Apr '22. and to Neelam, Kailash Kumar and K. Mohan for winning the special prizes.

Delighted to bag a prize for a thread I put up for discussion. Thanks, everyone for your congratulatory wishes. Congratulations to Neelam, Kailash Kumar, and K Mohan for winning special prizes. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My congratulations to all the winners! All the threads are quite interesting and discuss the topics considering many aspects. Hope to see more interesting posts in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congratulations to Vandana Mm, Neelam, Kailashkumar and Mohan on winning the awards in Thread of the week contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.