You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- Mar '22- Winners!

For the information of the new members to the site, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Mar '22 are-

Wizards

Articles-
    A.B.Sivakumar

Forum-
    Dhruba

Ask Experts-
    Umesh

Jobs-
    Vandana

Colleges and Schools-
    Ravi Shankar

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Phagu Mahato

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- Mar '22. The award winners did a good job in the month of March and they deserve all appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Winning a wizard award and super contributor award from ISC takes great challenge among the members and those who have excelled in a particular section are bestowed with this award. Truly AB SIvakumar has notched up the perfection in churning out some good articles to which even I had responded and therefore he deserve to be wizard of March. My appreciation also goes to Dhruba for his very good threads in forum and that made him popular. And we know Umesh has the perfection in giving apt responses in Ask experts section and thus won the award. But this time Vandana has clinched the wizard for Jobs and that is surprising and Ravi shankar for Colleges and school contributions. By the way Updates are also important for the site and that honor of super contributor was bagged by Paghu and applause to him.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My sincere congratulations to all the contest winners. I did not expect my name here, many thanks to ISC management for encouraging me. I wish the content quality of each section of ISC to be further improved. Thanks to all the contributing Members.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate other winners in different categories. Well done members and keep up your good work in various sections available in ISC for creative contributions.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners - Mr. A.B.Sivakumar, Mr. Dhruba, Mr. Umesh, Ms. Vandana, Mr. Ravi Shankar, and Mr. Phagu Mahto.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Happy to receive a Wizard award for the jobs section. Congratulations to all the other winners!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to A.B.Sivakumar, Dhruba, Umesh, Vandana, Ravi Shankar, and Phagu Mahto for winning the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for March 2022.

Hearty Congratulation to all winners for their respective reward.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. A.B. Shivkumar,Mr. Dhruba, Mr. Umesh, Madam Vandana, Mr. Ravi Shankar and Mr. Phagu Mahto for winning the Wizard and Super Contributor Awards for March '22. Hope they will win many more prizes in future with their sustained efforts.

Congratulation to all winners of the wizard and super contributor awards. You all deserve these rewards as your work is always commendable. I would like to wish you all the best for many rewards in the future too.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of them have excelled in their respective sections and hope they will continue posting with the same enthusiasm.

Well done and keep going!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards March 2022. Really such awards are tempting all ISCns to get their names listed. Good motivation.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.