You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award for March '22- Winner!

For his balanced and consistent contributions to different sections during the period, Sheo Shankar Jha has been selected as the Star of the Month for March '22. Hope he will add up to his activities and venture to the other sections too.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha for winning the prestigiopus Star of the Month award for the month of March 2022. His contributions in various sections are very educative and he deserves the award. I hope and wish that he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao, thank you sir, for your sincere appreciation and at the same time, I am indebted and thankful to the lead editor for considering my name for such a prestigious award.

Hearty Congrats to Sheo Shankar Jha for winning the Star of the Month award for March 22 and he has been very consistent in difference sections and whenever I raise a new thread early in the morning, he would certainly register his response for the post and that makes me happy. Forum is all about interaction and if someone immediately responds to our post and that would be great feeling for the author. With this award he must be very happy and ably rewarded for having the knack to write in every section and that brought him and name and fame and also the tag of balanced approach to the threads and post.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha for winning this prestigious Star of the Month award for the month of March 2022. He is a consistent performer especially in Ask Expert section and forum section. He puts up his points very logically and in a balanced way. I wish him more such awards in future.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha who has been selected as the Star of the Month for March '22.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The cash reward and points to the winner has been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

I am thankful to all of you for your compliments.

Many congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha for being selected as the Star of the Month for March 2022. I wish he will continue his good work and win more awards in the coming days.

A well-deserved award to Sheo Shankar Jha. Congratulations!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am very happy that Sheo Shankar Jha Sir's contribution has been acknowledged. Congratulations Jha Sir!
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

My Heartiest Congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha Sir for winning the reward of Star of the Month for March 2022
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

A big congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha Sir, you truly this award as your contribution to a different section of ISC is valuable and commendable. I wish you always give your contribution and best performance here and get many more rewards. All the best!

Thank you all for your compliments.

Congratulations Sheo Shankar Jha for winning Star of the Month March '22. I like especially the way he responds to the threads in a very balanced and matured way. Well done Mr.Sheo Shankar Jha!! I wish you to continue with the same spirit and win many more such awards and rewards.

Congratulations Sheo Shankar Jha Sir! You have done really well in various sections and you are very consistent. Your active participation in various discussions is noteworthy and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha for winning the Star of the Month award for March '22. I wish you all the best.

My congratulations to Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha who has been selected as the Star of the Month for March 2022. The sky of our ISC is increased with stars by stars.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.