You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans

We all make various plans in our lives and work hard to execute them and achieve the objectives. Many of us strongly believe that we achieve what we yearn for. Unfortunately this is not always true. The fate, luck, and destiny whatever we call it have sometimes some other plans for us. That is why many times the results of our deeds and actions surprise us completely. Such a thing may bring sadness and setback in our lives for sometime but the fact of matter is that we have to be tolerant and patient to accept those realities and then make renewed efforts in that direction.
    Have you ever experienced such a thing in your life? Please share your experiences and views on this matter.
    Life is always accompanied with twist and turn moments to which we are not having any idea and when it happens we are totally surprised. One of the known friend had two daughters with just two years age gap. When the alliance for the first girl was arranged, the second girl also looked more ravishing and beautiful equivalent to first one. Both have dressed the same color and unfortunately the Groom chose for the second one to which everyone got surprised. Though the photo of the first one was got circulated and agreed but the groom choose for the second one because he liked her most. Now in this situation how the second daughter marriage would be performed when first one kept pending. So the alliance was agreed but has to wait for the first girl to get married and then for the second one. This is really happened.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

That is true. We may face problems and the expected results may not come in a single attempt. We may have to try multiple times for achieving the results. But if we have the interest and yearn to achieve something we will repeat our attempts till we get the results.
    I got a very good percentage in 1st and 2nd-year graduation and 3rd-year examinations were going on, I fared well in mathematics, The next day was physics examination. All of a sudden I was ill and I couldn't sit for the Physics examination. I was very disturbed. But I don't want to settle for less percentage. So I decided to appear for all the examinations in October and started preparing well. I cancelled the final examination results and appeared for all subjects. I got a very good percentage and I could get a seat in M.Sc in Andhra University college. That is a clear example that sometimes the results may not be as we expect but we should try again to see that the objective is achieved.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments