You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Telangana

KCR softentened stand against his national agenda baffled party cadre

In a major U turn move, the TRS chief and Telangana CM KCR has softened his stand against central govt and unseating the BJP at the center. His speech at the party plenary on the occasion of 21 years of party formation has surprised the cadre. May be Prashant Kishor warned him not to go offensive with BJP else the he and state would be targeted with no funds and KCR has the reservations with Congress leading the front to which PK has been assisting from outside. So KCR is sulking as of now from the national scene.
    When I saw this news, I am not able to stop of my laugh. This man just 2 days before also said that BJP is doing all bad things and he will teach a lesson to the leaders of the BJP. His son also talked very badly about BJP leaders. All of a sudden why this U-turn.
    KCR proposed 3rd front without Congress and BJP. He started taking action in that direction. Meanwhile, he roped in Prashant Kishore for Telangana poll strategy making. PK I understand joined Congress. He asked KCR also to support Congress. But KCR is having no interest to join hands with Congress. Now he is a fix. That is why he reduced his abusive words against BJP I think.
    KCR is very well known for his tung twisting attitude. After 2 days he may again say that the central government is very good. Many political pundits are feeling that TRS may lose in the coming elections. That is making KCR shaky, I think.

drrao
    always confident

Among the opposition chief ministers, only and only Naveen-babu (Naveen Patnaik) is very mature and is leading his state in an excellent manner. You will never see any nonsensical statement from this great leader. He earns respect from all because of his gentlemanly attitude and developmental work.

But the opposition parties will never consider him as the future prime minister!

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

• Sign In to post your comments