You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for March 2022

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of March 2022.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for March 2022.
    Hearty Congratulation to all members who are in the list of Revenue Share Bonus for March 2022 and thanks to Timmy Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

It is always a great feeling to wake up and see the money trickling into your account and no matter it is big or small. And our webmaster Timmy would never be late in announcing the RSB for every month on the last date and my congrats and best wishes goes to all those 19 members who are bestowed with the share this time and surely there would be members who missed their names in the list and that signifies they should brace up and perform little better to find their names next time. Myself also got the RSB for rupees 806.00 and thanks ISC for the same. Only at ISC the words would bring us the money no matter big or small and we get the immense satisfaction of having received the salary on the first of every month. New members. you can also start earning some decent amount provided you are regular and participating in all sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The announcement of the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of March 2022 has been announced as usual on time and very happy to see my name also on the list of members who received some RSB and I thank ISC for the same. I thank the webmaster for the timely announcement of RSB. I congratulate all the members who obtained their share of RSB. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and earn RSB in the coming months also. I hope and wish the other members also spend more time here and get RSB in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I am happy to receive RSB for the month of March 2022 and at the same time congratulate all the other members who have received the same. Well done members and keep up the good work in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement and my congratulations to all who are enlisted to get their RSBs. Keep on posting more to add values to ISC and that's the only way to get more revenues.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am happy to receive RSB for the month of March 2022 and my congratulation to all the other members who have received the RSB for the same month.

Congratulations to all the members who have received a Revenue Share Bonus for the Month of March 2022. I am also feeling happy to be one of the beneficiaries. I am thankful to ISC for that.

Thank you ISC for the Revenue Share Bonus.

I have been busy for the past one month as my niece is getting married at the end of this month. I will be active on India Study Channel from June, 2022.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.