You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

KA Paul bought five cars each worth 12 lacs!

Killari Anand Paul the name doesn't need any introduction, especially in Telugu states. An evangelist, political party supremo Prajasanthi party, Noble peace award nominee has bought 5 cars worth each 12 lacs at a time. He owned a Tesla car which he posted recently on youtube about the car and its usage. A man who was a rag picker has come to this stature simply hats off to him...The company name which he bought Mahindra XUV 700 Cars...
    Recently we see this man in the news many times. He makes many claims and I don't know how far his claims are true. However, he may be a rich man. Last time in AP elections this man contested many assembly constituencies but could not win any seat. There was a rumour that Naidu made him contest to split the Christian votes but that strategy has not worked.
    I am not clear after reading this thread whether he purchased 5 cars at the rate of Rs. 12/ - lakhs per car or all 5 cars put together cost him Rs.12/ - lakhs.

drrao
    always confident

Long long back, I read about this great man from the post of Bhushan Sir himself! It seems that he (Paul Sir) is the hero of Bhushan Sir and Bhushan Sir scrupulously follows the activities of this great man. I hope that Paul Sir would definitely gift a car from his fleet of cars to Bhushan Sir.
    By the way, I also came to know from Bhushan Sir himself that this great man (Paul Sir) had also become the guest of the Government (of course, at no cost) long back. I have forgotten the matter. Bhushan Sir, would you please elaborate?

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

@Patha sir, A man who was a Noble prize award nominee isn't a great man before your knowledge and your intellectual caliber and capacity. So we keep a challenge I will bring paul and you bring Prime Minister Modi to have a debate in English and on a live broadcast on Television we will see who is having more knowledge of the two and let the people decide on the basis of their knowledge on various issues. Secondly, we will keep judges as various Gentlemen and intellectuals of your choice.

@Dr Srinivas Rao There is a debate going on in Andhra Pradesh Jagan has won 142+ seats his M.L.A's and fan followers are telling him because he swept the elections the corruption charges are false and should be free from these corruption charges in the purview of the law. Do you think along the same lines? Pavan Kalyan the great actor also won only one seat of his own party and he failed to win in two assembly constituencies Do you think PK is also a waste?...

Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

Bhushan Sir, I don't know anything about Paul Sir. I had heard his name from your previous posts only. I have only wished that he gifts one of his cars from his fleet of cars to you, because you are beating his drums for a long time.

How is Modi coming to picture? Did Modi send this great man to jail?

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

I am happy with what I have Partha sir I don't need any gifts. I saw all your posts they are all pro-B.J.P I pray to God that B.J.P should see all your threads and for the encouragement they should give an office-bearer in the West Bengal B.J.P party office and tell Mamata Banerjee the intellectuals of West Bengal are our side.

@Partha sir there is a logic behind it. Modi fan followers and yourself telling that a Tea seller has become PM of India I will say a ragpicker was a Nominee of the Noble peace award let both come for debate... Who has real knowledge and worth we can know?

Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

Bhushan Sir, are we discussing about Paul Sir or Modi in this thread?

Further, I am planning to become a true Bengali after retirement. I dream that in my retired life, I will wear a loongi and enjoy adda with a small bhar of chai in the morning. Every Bengali will understand the previous sentence. In the afternoon, I will take lots of rice , fish, Bengali curry, chatni, doi and mishti. Thereafter, I will enjoy sound afternoon nap. In the evening, another round of adda. Finally, at night, I would watch TV and go to bed after 11.30.

When I am dreaming such a sweet dream, you are telling me to join a political party! Why, Bhushan Sir, why?

You wrongly misunderstood Partha Sir I am not telling you that you are dreaming about it Partha sir B.J.P should encourage and for gratitude, they have to give it... You are a big fan or follower of Modi because Modi had a tea business and you want to have a tea business what a great coincidence? I must write one English saying which I studied in my school days "Birds of the same feathers lie on the same side". If there is any grammatical mistake in English please rectify it if there is no meaning at all please forgive me...

As per the credentials of Mr Paul, he seems to be a rich person though he was not rich a few years ago. We do not know about his business and source of money. In political circles many people amass a wealth quickly in no time and there are various ways to make that fortune and many of us are quite aware of that.
    Rich men often have taste for luxurious expenditures and Mr Paul seems no exception. If he buys a few cars as per his passion he would like to show off it to others as usually done by people who possess such luxuries. There is nothing unusual in that.

Knowledge is power.

#756209 You have wrong information about KA Paul having a Boeing in 1997 (Nobel peace charity). He is not a businessman. He met 127 countries' presidents and offer prayers to them. He is a Noble peace Award nominee two times...He is a tenth failed and was a ragpicker early in his life... from there onwards he became a Nobel peace award nominee.....

K A Paul would be in the news for one reason or the other. He claims to be close with the US President and always said that big international and national leaders would be seeking his sermon and advice and therefore he might have got those five cars as the gift for having said good about some forteller happening. As a evangelist, he may be a hit among his followers and faiths. But as the Prajashakthi Party chief, he was the super failure and should not have entered the politics at all. And for what reason he was nominated for the Nobel Prize is the bit question. When ever he appears on tv, we feel like watching a comedy show and it would be better he carries on his evangelism and be content with the life he was bestowed with. The God has given him knack to earn name and wealth through his work and that would benefit him.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wow! The great man K A Paul is back now with his new cars and it's a great piece of information to share. There is no credible information from anywhere that he was a nominee for the Nobel peace prize and I am sure the author also will not be able to show any credible information regarding that. I am quoting a line from Wikipedia about K A Paul here which says "self proclaimed "peacemaker", and "humanitarian" ". Long ago a thread regarding the same person and from the same author was locked/deleted? because of the lack of credible information from the author and I am sure the same thing is going to happen in this case too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

#756223 if it is not in Bengali news paper no one can do anything. Please search in YouTube K.A.PAUL... you might know who he is.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xwCdGKAb3c,https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wSX6nGf-4Bs,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVRwxFqdT4Q

There is no comparison between PK and this Paul. I don't know much about Paul and there is no evidence that he was a noble prize nominee. Anyhow let him do whatever he wants and let him win all the seats in AP and let him becometh CM of AP. Anyhow, let the author clarify whether the total value of 5 cars is 12,00,000/- rupees or it is the cost of one car.
    drrao
    always confident

One car cost 13.18 lakhs total of 5 cars calculate please.. He was nominated two times Noble Peace Award Nominee..

Who has nominated him for Noble peace prize for two times and at what credits he was done so. Through his evangelism he goes commercial and nothing spiritual.
    K Mohan

He is having a peace charity mission through his peace charity mission he has done so many works in this regard he was nominated for the Noble prize...

An Indian evangelist, noted peacemaker, and humanitarian (born September 25, 1963), Dr. Kilari Anand Paul also holds a PhD degree in chemistry from Caltech. With his expertise in both humanitarian and human rights issues, he founded the Global Peace Initiative (GPI) and Gospel to the Unreached Millions (GUM) and operated charity cities such as Charity City in Hyderabad under GPI.

please watch this...
    https://youtu.be/u_V5aHADhiI

Please watch whether he is nominated as Noble peace award or not. Find this url https://www.peacexpeace.org/did-ka-paul-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize/

"An Indian evangelist, noted peacemaker, and humanitarian (born September 25, 1963), Dr. Kilari Anand Paul also holds a PhD degree in chemistry from Caltech. "------------Does Caltech award PhD to persons who failed in Xth Board in India.

In that case, I can also try. I have a greater probability because I passed my Xth Board at the first attempt.

While working as a preacher or evangelist he continued his studies there are schools and colleges in the U.S.A. Paul was granted an honorary degree from Living Word Bible College in Swan River, Manitoba, Canada. He's the only leader in the world to own a private VIP-configured Boeing 747, traveling the globe to promote peace and stop wars, for which he has been nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Indians, Liberians, Asians, and Africans.

Ohhhhh! Honorary degree!

He got an honorary degree and as well an original degree. honorary degrees are presented by universities to the celebrities we often see hero's comedians e.t.c...

you must read the article you will know how great he is https://www.norwaynews.com/the-8th-wonder-of-the-world-in-oslo/

Dr. Paul is the founder of the Global Peace Initiative and has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by the Government of India. He is the only private citizen who speaks in national parliaments, as when he addressed the African Burundi parliament in 2000. He had the President and the Speaker sitting on the floor with 100 parliamentarians when he addressed the Muslim north Sudan parliament after working hard to bring peace and lift sanctions in October 2011. His Peace Rallies and conferences have been conducted from “A" Argentina to “Z" Zambia.

When we see Dr.K.A.Paul, I remember one quote "A graphite structure has only a tendency to convert into Diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure". Dr.K.A paul gets best suited for this quote. Because you see so many Chief minister's sons went abroad and can't survive there they came here and do a sheet anchor role in their father's political party. But KA Paul who was a ragpicker or a garbage collector became the nominee for the Noble prize award its a great pride for all of the Telugu people. Come on Join the hands for appreciating Dr. K.A Paul irrespective of religion, caste, creed, and sex...

Yesterday there was tension in Sircilla district of Telangana where in KA Paul made a visit which was thwarted by the TRS supporters and one of them even slapped Paul on the face and the video gone viral. Though he came as the President of Praja Shanthi Party to the district, TRS felt that he is going to create a base here and thus prevented him to go back. So what I mean to say here that KA Paul is not liked among the public and if he a evangelist and very popular as opined by the author, then why there should be resent voice on his visit. Moreover with handful of supporters he cannot take the mighty TRS cadre which is present in every district of the state.
    K Mohan

#756295 Even Kerijiwal got beaten by B.J.P workers in Delhi. Once Kerijiwal's Shirt tore by them. Even Megastar Chiranjeevi was hit by eggs in one rally while he was campaigning for the Praja Rajyam Party. Yes, KA Paul was a popular evangelist but not in a political arena. I never said Dr. K.A.Paul's party is stronger and he is a man of the masses but I am an admirer of his growth in his life from a ragpicker to a Noble peace prize award Nominee. His speeches are funny but if we introspect there is a lot of depth in them.

Why Paul is stopped by TRS is not understood? Why do they have to give such importance to his visit? People may like or may not like it, but that is a different issue. TRS government is behaving in a very indecent way these days. Permission for the visit of RG was not given. Paul was beaten and stopped. These actions indicate that TRS is becoming shaky and thinking that they may go out of power in the coming election. Now when the video of Paul getting beaten by some TRS workers, sympathy towards Paul may increase.
    drrao
    always confident

Bhushan, who is this K A Paul and why are you projecting and promoting him? Evangelist, crorepati and what not. How are we concerned?
    Please note that this thread has been allowed just for our members to give their opinion. And you are time and again praising this guy in each of your responses.

Who is he? I don't want to Google. Please explain what makes him so important.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Good question asked by Saji. There is no reason for that person need to be promoted in our forum and he is the paid evangelist to which ISC forum need not give credence and this thread be closed.
    K Mohan

I have no vested interest like you he is a common man who was a ragpicker when started his career and grew as a Noble peace award Nominee. Even if we beat drums for him he will not give us a single paisa. If you don't know Dr.K.A.Paul, please look into this
    https://www.norwaynews.com/the-8th-wonder-of-the-world-in-oslo/.

For me it is not necessary to know a person who accepts cash and kind for giving his evangelistic advice and for the ISC members also it is not necessary to know him. And ISC policy prevents promoting a person or organization.
    K Mohan

I am not at all promoting him. Dr.K.A PAUL's life is a message and lesson for all of us. In newspapers and television, we see and hear so many people dying because of poor economic conditions, debts, BUSINESS FAILURE, LOST jobs, crop drought(farmers' suicide) e.t.c. If a person of ISC tells 1000 people about Dr.K.A PAUL those thousand people will tell ten thousand people e .t.c. and this message will spread so on... if a person who got a suicidal tendency due to poor economic conditions of the family he may realize after hearing Dr.K.A.Paul's life's story he may get motivated and stop his plans. Life is precious if we save one life directly or indirectly it will be a very great achievement in life...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.