You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

April 2022 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the April 2022 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    I thank ISC for my cash payment for the month of April 2022 and at the same time congratulate all the other members for their cash payments as per this announcement. Well done members and keep up the good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congrats to all those members who have been shortlisted to receive the payment for April and for those who missed the threshold amount holding, better luck next time. Myself has uploaded the invoice for effecting payment. Thanks ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members and editors who received Cash Payments for the month of April 2022. As usual, the webmaster has announced the payments on time. I thank ISC for giving me some payment for the same month. I wish and hope all the members will continue their good work and get cash payments in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Once again heartiest congratulations to all members for April 2022 Cash Payment . I always wait this announcement to know about how much members earned from ISC in a particular month.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

At a time there were complaints about non receipt of past payment from certain members, I wish to place on record that within one hour of uploading the invoice for April 22 payment, webmaster Timmy has effected credit to my account today and this is probably a record at ISC and need to be applauded for the quick payment action from the webmaster. This once again proves that when we submit our details in time, there cannot be any delay for payment from the ISC and those members who are getting late payments may follow this system so that their payments would also be got in time. Thanks ISC once again.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members who have received cash payments for the month of April 2022. Thank you ISC for the timely announcement of Cash payment for April Month.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.