You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you not confused and often at a loss about the various recharge plans of mobile services

I am having BSNL mobile for three members of the family in my house. Each phone is having double SIMs and so there are six connections in total.
    As each one of us is having different patterns of use, our recharge requirements is also different. In earlier days it was quite simple, easy to understand and suited and economical in relation to our use.

But in recent times a few occasions I had made wrong recharge as the terms and conditions were not well clear.

How about you members? Are able to have a real suitable plan/tariff properly suitable for your use pattern? Are you able to understand the various plans before selecting the most suitable one?
    That is true. These days there are many mobile network providers and each of them comes out with its plans. The customer has to study the various plans available and select the best for getting their recharge done. First of all, we have to select the best service provider, Once we do that we need not go on changing the provider. But the prepaid plans are being changed from time to time by the same service provider and we have to study and select the best plan.
    In our house, every person is having two sims. One is from Airtel and the other is from Jio. Airtel plans are postpaid and there is no confusion as we go with the same plan from time to time. But in the case of JIO only we have to do a lot of studies and finalise. But mostly we go for 84 days plan that gives 1.5 GB of data per day. With these two sims almost we will be spending a minimum of Rs.600/- per month for each member.

drrao
    always confident

Mobile telephone operators are offering a large number of plans with different facilities and period of validity and many subscribers get confused with that plethora of information. Over and above that these companies often change their plans depending on the demand and popularity of a particular plan. That is adding more confusion in the matter.
    There are many people who have subscribed to wrong plans vis-a-vis their actual usage pattern and paid more as they did not require so many facilities mentioned in the plan.
    Last year I was using a plan of a mobile operator which was quite cheaper for those who wanted to use little data on a daily basis. That plan was very popular with the students and other people but the mobile operator closed that plan and offered a costly one. Frankly speaking by offering so many plans they are simply confusing the gullible customers and making money out of that.

Knowledge is power.

The mobile phone Industry has become more challenging and more competitive and after the invention of Mobile portability, every mobile service provider is at the mercy of the customer as when he would leave the service network looking for other service provider. This made the companies to come out with various offers and confuse the customers. But those who opted for their regular plans should stick to them and that would be fetching and no problem. And those who migrate to new plans, the offer of either talk time or the data base would be an issue to which we are not giving credence. Moreover some offers are for just 20 working days in a month and that is not known to many and look for the cheaper recharge plans. So 28 days plan with 150 rupees recharge in Jio is the best for me and I am happy with that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments