You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Content writing and the content producing- a cinematic experience

Being the authors of this prestigious site, we are also becoming great content writers through which content producing in cinematic way could be possible. Every serial or the movie comes through the creative writing of the story and how that is made to the screenplay in a most artistic way choosing the right characters, location, back ground music and great editing work makes the scene most captivating. For big directors just cues are enough to make great scenes. Are you seeing a content producing ability in you through your writing on this great platform?
    Mohan, did you try anytime to write a story useful for a movie? I never tried. Writing a story for a movie may be easy but making a screenplay and adapting it to the movie is very difficult. That is why the screenplay for a movie is very important.
    There are different types of content and all may not be good in all formats. One of my distinct relatives was a very great poet. A book written by him got Telugu Sahitya Academy. That book is about various important kingdoms and kings in Andhra Pradesh. Our EX CM and a great legend Dr NT Rama Rao was trying to make a movie on Srinath Kavi. NTR invited my relative and asked him to write the story and screenplay for his movie. But that poet refused to write saying that cinematic writing is not his cup of tea. So all depends on the individual and his interests and desires. We need not think that writing to a cinema is very difficult and great.

drrao
    always confident

What we write need to improvised in a dramatic format and that makes the movie.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments