You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can KCR become another Stalin?

Stalin is the most charismatic CM of Tamil Nadu and the most famous CM among all States. He is highly people-centric. He has brought about a new culture of development focus that has spread to every region in the State.

His focus on primary education is superb, The most stupid Opposition leaders of one communal party have no answer to his speed of execution. The former IPS officer, who heads the State, has made the communal party a laughing stock already. The AIADMK is nowhere in the game,

The key question is whether we can have another Stalin in KCR. The aim is to defeat the communal party in AP as well. It is playing one dangerous game after another, but if KCR becomes another Stalin, we can sure that there will be a change.

In 2024, the collective wisdom of the people and the leaders of the Opposition parties should be utilized to defeat the communal party.
    Please do not compare Stalin with KCR as both are leaders of different part and lead with different advantages. If Stalin was made famous it is because of death of Jayalalitha and the voters cannot believe in new faces in AIADMK and thus opted for Stalin who had the chance to benefit with fathers Charisma also. Coming to KCR, all these days he felt there is no opposition for his overtures and suddenly when the BJP rose strong he felt uneasy, Now the Congress also trying its chance and the latest speech of Rahul Gandhi to brace up and defeat TRS is the double challenge for KCR. As long as KCR keeps the poll promises of providing two bed room homes to the beneficiary his party winning again is the distant dream and moreover BJP is seeking one chance from the voter which was never given to the party earlier.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sivakumar Sir has raised a thread on KCR-ji and Stalin-ji. Sivakumar Sir has basically hoped that these two leaders would lead the fight against the Modi-led BJP/NDA in the next Lok Sabha election.

In this connection, most humbly and respectfully, I would like to submit some facts which may be relevant in this context:-
    (a) As far as I know, in 2023, there will be Assembly elections in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. Among these four states, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh results are almost known to all. The ruling party will remain in power in these two states.
    (b) As far as I understand politics, during the last fifteen days or so, Congress in Rajasthan and that so-called Agadi in Maharashtra have suffered very major debacles. Thanks to one after another spectacular self-goal by the Congress and the Agadi, we are almost sure that opposition parties are going to lose these two states. Opposition has already lost two major wickets in the form of Rajasthan and Maharashtra.
    (c) Although Sivakumar Sir thinks differently, people in Tamil Nadu are angry with the Stalin-led DMK Government. One after another decision of Stalin-ji coupled with controlling the huge money collected from the Hindu temples has made Tamil people angry. Further, DMK's brazen support to those missionaries who are responsible in Lavanya suicide case has totally alienated Stalin-ji from common people. The only two saving graces for Stalin-ji are that the Assembly election is far away and BJP is not that powerful in the state.
    (d) Similarly, KCR-ji in Telangana is mired in many controversies. Major corruption charges against his Government, his unholy alliance with AIMIM, his anti-majority policies and finally the ghastly killing of Nagaraju in front of his wife Pallavi (formerly Syeda Ashrin Sulthana) by the relatives of his wife have aroused tremendous anger in the minds of people of the state. These can't be wiped out by costly advertisements by the Telangana Government.

Under these circumstances, it would be difficult for Stalin-ji or KCR-ji or both to confront very powerful, methodical and popular BJP-led NDA in the next general election.

(This is my humble analysis).

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Stalin is different and KCR is different. Stalin won the elections very recently and KCR wom 3 years back. KCR is against BJP and Congress. But Stalin is for Congress. So I don't think that both of them can make a good couple. KCR is facing a tough time in Telangana. BJP is getting strength and Congress is trying to make new grounds. These two parties can create problems to KCR in the coming elections. PK is trying to bring congress and TRS near. I don't know how far he will be successful. I think PK can be asked to tie up these two CMs and see how will be the situation.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments