You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

India going to play world supplier for Russian oil

Now that the Indian relations with Russia has proven to the world and when the crude oil prices are increasing elsewhere due to on going war against Ukraine, on the other hand India is the only country which got the huge discount on Russian oil supplies much to the annoy of US and European countries. Now these countries are making India as the big brother to negotiate and supply through India the oil requirement of various countries. So India has been on the top of the world order in terms of enjoying Russian support on oil supplies.
    The Indian diplomacy has played the game brilliantly in this regard (Russia-Ukraine conflict). India can derive maximum benefit by remaining neutral. No major countries can completely criticize India's stand. Plus India will get Russian oil at low cost and will work as supplier of Russian oil to many countries.
    Good step by Modi-Jaishankar-Rajnath-Doval!

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Let us get the crude oil sufficient for us our needs and see the upward swing of the prices of these products so that the Common man in the country will have some relief. Then we can think of supplying to other countries by obtaining from Russia and make some profits. If this is done definitely we can say the thinking of the top bosses is in the right direction.
    Definitely, the stand of India in this war is very good and no country can criticise India. At the same time, we have a friendship with Russia as well as Ukraine. Is this stand going to help the party in its next elections is also a question.

drrao
    always confident

Nothing will happen it becomes more worst... as the prices gradually increase...
    Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

International business relations are based on the diplomatic moves taken by a country and in this respect India has learnt to play its card nicely. Today India is being seen not only as a powerful nation emerging in southeast Asia but also an experience diplomat on the canvas of world politics. India has also learnt to take advantage of any situation in the world and it has also shown to others that it is not going to come under pressure from any country however powerful that might be.
    Knowledge is power.

The author seems to be getting petrol and diesel at very low prices. India is getting cruise oil from Russia at a very low price and has made it available to the people of the country at a lower price. Which we can all see from the market. Has the author ever bought petrol at 115 rupees before? In the words of the author, it seems that India has to act as a broker with Russian oil. But no country can import crude oil from another country to sell it abroad again.
    Inflation is rising due to rising oil prices and going beyond the reach of the middle class. The prices of daily essentials are going higher in the name of high transport costs. I would request the author to take the necessary steps to reduce the price of oil.

Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

How it is helping India I am unable to understand. The fuel price is rising continuously and there is no respite. If our country is getting a big discount from Russia then that discount should be passed on to the consumers also. Is it happening here in any way? I would request the author to please clarify how this discount is helping India in controlling the prices of fuel.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Mohan, kindly clarify the doubts raised by our members in the responses above.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

What the author has said might be our reasons for rejoice but it would not last long enough when we approach petrol refilling stations to fill up either diesel or petroleum. The prices are revised upwards daily despite the claim the country would procure these products from Russia. The cost of the entire essential products have skyrocketed due to the upward swing of the petroleum making the lives of common people miserable due to its widespread impact of price hike of all the items. The government might procure the petroleum products at the discounted price but how we all are being benefited with this concession?

What petrol price is 115 rupee? it is 119.44 rupee in Hyderabad if we are all in one country why there are different prices in different states?.
    Crude oil is different and refinery oil is different. after crude oil we get refinery oil there are different stages and process for refinement of crude oil that is not done in India because it requires heavy machinery to process the crude oil. As the author will read the news of Pro B.J.P and tell everything will sort out by Narendra Modi.

Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

1. Mohan Sir has stated that India gets Russian oil at comparatively lower price.

2. Mohan Sir has further meant to say that many other countries have asked India to mediate with Russia on their behalf so that these countries also get Russian oil at lower price.

3. Some members are intentionally or unintentionally mixing up this international issue with the domestic price of petrol or diesel, which also depends upon central and state taxes.

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Partha, since you have come up with an explanation on behalf of Mohan, could you please, for the sake of those who are not so knowledgeable about the issue being discussed, clarify if what you stated at point 2 in your response above is the same as what Mohan said in his thread? And if so, how?
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

"Partha, since you have come up with an explanation on behalf of Mohan" ---------Saji Sir, How are you so sure?

What I said, is my interpretation of the Forum post. I think Mohan Sir meant this.

• Sign In to post your comments