You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for April- topic- Humane- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of April '22 on the topic Humane. And the winner is-

Umesh for his thread The humane side of euthanasia

Special Prizes

1. Kailash Kumar for the thread Does there exist anything like humane execution?

2. Venkiteswaran for the thread Animals proving to be more humane than humans and

3. Shampa Sadhya for her thread What differentiates between humane and inhumane

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My congratulations to Umash, Kailash Kumar, Venkiteswaran and Shampa Sadhya on their winning of the Thread of the week contest - based on Humane.

My congratulations to Umesh, Kailash Kumar, Venkiteswaran, and Shampa Sadhya on winning the thread of the week contest of April 22 leading to winning of prizes based on the contest- Humane. I appreciate all of them for their innovative write ups. Hope they will sustain their creativities in upcoming time as well to have many more prizes to their credits.

Congrats to Umesh for winning the Humane tow award for his thread "the humane side of Euthanasia" which was wonderfully written. My appreciation also goes to Kailash, Venkiteswaran and Shampa for winning the special prize for the same contest.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Mr Umesh, Mr Venkiteswaran, and Ms Shampa Sadhya on winning the thread of the week contest.
    Also, I thank ISC for considering my thread for a special prize.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Mr Umesh, Mr Venkiteswaran, and Ms Shampa Sadhya on winning the thread of the week contest. Well done. Keep it up.

I feel happy and heartily thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their outstanding entries in this particular contest. Well done members and keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the topic-based Thread of the Week contest for April- topic- Humane. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. All other entries have also been suitably rewarded.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Umesh for winning the TOW contest. Congratulations to Kailash Kumar and Shampa Sadhya for winning the Special Prize. I am happy that my entry to this contest also gets a Special Prize. Congrats to all participants.

Congratulations Umesh for your award-winning thread on the given topic. Congrats, too, to Kailash Kumar, Venkiteswaran, and Shampa Sadhya for bagging special prizes. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to all the winners. All the threads are awesome and discussed various aspects related to the topic. Well done and keep it up!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congratulations to Umesh for winning the topic based thread of the week contest of April 2022. And I also congratulate Kailash Kumar, Venkiteswaran, and Shampa Sadhya for winning special prizes for the same.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Umesh Sir for winning the Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for April. I also congratulate Kailash Kumar, Venkiteswaran and Shampa Sadhya on winning the special prizes.

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep it up! Best of luck to all the members for the future contests. I thank ISC for the award and many thanks to the members for their wishes.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.