You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Regarding Payment Pending

Sir/Madam

I have uploaded the march payment invoice (Id: 203973) and the April payment invoice (Id: 205067).

Payment not yet received.

So, Please release my payment at the earliest.
    Vimala, you had raised the issue regarding your payment for March in this thread wherein you were informed by Timmy sir that no invoice had been received by the admin from your side.

So, I presume that the invoice you are mentioning in this thread is a fresh one that has been raised this month. Please wait for a few days and check and confirm whether you have/ have not received the payments, for March and April, as a response to this thread, so that we can take up the matter with the admin.

On observing your pertinent issue with payments, I think there is some mistake with your uploading of the invoice. Please ensure that you upload your duly filled invoice properly.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Vimala, we are waiting for your response. Please make it a point to follow the threads you raise, especially of this nature, so that actions required, if any, are not delayed further.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

I have just now received the March payment.

Thanks Timmy sir and Saji Sir.

Please keep us updated on your April payment too.

• Sign In to post your comments