You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Uniform schedule for exams and academic years will be beneficial- Best Participants!

The topic for the GD was whether an uniform schedule for exams and academic years will be beneficial and we must say that we had quite a good discussion and the participants had also suggested some ways in which such a procedure can be adopted and implemented. But we had only one or two participants who moved against the proposal and their arguments, we feel, were either balanced or not convincing. We think the aspect of students who opt to study in foreign universities could have been brought in to make this discussion more lively and interesting.

We would like to, once again, request all those who participate in GDs not to just repeat their points and to put in efforts to make GDs more wider in scope and thus more interesting,

On this note and thanking all the members, though the number was less, who took time to participate in this discussion, we are announcing the Best Participants of this Active GD-

1. Dr Deepali Gangwar

2. Sheo Shankar Jha

The best participants will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each.

There were few other participants who had also brought up some valuable points and they will be rewarded suitably.

We would like to see some fresh names also participating in future GDs.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to both the winners. A nice GD and a nice judgement. I hope and wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

I am thankful to the team of editors for awarding me this reward and at the same time my heartiest congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the best participation prize. Throughout the GD she made the discussion interesting with the inclusion of valuable inputs fitting in the scenario.
    I am also delighted to see the points of other members equally interesting making GD lively.

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar & Sheo Shankar Jha selected as Best Participants in the GD: Active GD- "Uniform schedule for exams and academic years will be beneficial"

My congratulations to the winners of this particular GD contest for their thorough and outstanding participation in the topic of the GD. Well done members and keep up the spirit of writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Dr Deepali and Sheo Shankar for their in depth participation in the GD and they both took to discussion to the next level and thus adjudged as the best participants and eventually won the reward. My appreciation also goes to all other members who tried to add their perceptions to the GD and made it grand success. But there was less participation in the discussion and that proves some members could not understand the subject and thus kept away.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am thankful to all the members for their heartiest compliments.

Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar and Sheo Shankar Jha for their outstanding participation in active GD. Well done. Keep it up.

Thank you Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for encouraging response.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. A few other participants have also been suitably rewarded.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar, and to Sheo Shankar Jha for being adjudged as the best participants of the active GD. Hope to see more participation from members in upcoming GDs.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty Congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar & Sheo Shankar Jha for being selected as Best Participants in the GD: "Uniform schedule for exams and academic years will be beneficial" and for winnjng Cash reward of Rs. 150/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My heartiest congratulations to the winners - Dr Deepali Gangwar and Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, for being selected as Best Participants in the GD: "Uniform schedule for exams and academic years will be beneficial" and for winning a cash reward.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I am thankful to Vandana Madam, Ramya Madam and Kailash Kumar Sir for their congratulatory messages.

Congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha for being selected as Best Participant in this GD contest. I am thankful to ISC for selecting me also as one of the Best Participants. I pay my thanks to all the members for their congratulatory messages.

Congratulations to both the winners of the GD. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

A lot of thanks to both Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for their congratulatory messages.

My hearty congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha for being declared the best participants in the active GD contest. I wish all the participants to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you for the congratulatory message.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.