You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

37 years of life spent so far together.

May 10th. The day is a special day in my life. A new person who is very cooperative and accommodating with me entered my life on this date the year 1985. Today is our marriage day. 37 years completed and 38th year started.

Ours is an arranged marriage and we never met before our marriage. But we together never had any problem and all 37 years went on well. My wife is very pleasant and never goes against my wish, She always understands my mood and adjusts herself to the situation. Sometimes when she is upset I will be accommodative and keep silent. So far we have had a fruitful life. 2 sons settled well in their lives. 3 granddaughters. Living together and spending time happily.

Today on the occasion of our marriage day, I thanked my wife for her nature and prayed to God to see that as long as we live we will be together.
    Wishing you and your life-partner a very Happy Anniversary! May this togetherness and happiness last for many more years to come.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

First of all, Happy Marriage Anniversary to you. 37 years of practical experience shows that you are happy. And may God bless you both forever. In order to be happy in life, empathy of both is very important, because husband and wife complement each other. Stay well, and walk the path of life together in the bond of love.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Happy Marriage Anniversary to you Dr. Rao Sir. Your honest confession regarding your togetherness for long 37 years strengthens my belief that both of you were made for each other. At least, this is the general belief that matrimonial matches are fixed in the heavens. May God bless both of you for ever enjoying the lasting relationships.

Wish you a Happy anniversary great journey of all 37 years. Marriages are made in heaven (good marriages have a divine element to them). your marriage is definitely made in heaven.
    Everyone should observe the nature of the Graphite structure because a Graphite has only a tendency to convert into diamond under tremendous temperature and pressure.

I congratulate Dr. Rao Sir and his wonderful life-partner on the occasion of their 37-th marriage anniversary. I wish they spend at least another thirty-seven years together.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

A very happy marriage anniversary Dr Rao and I wish you many many more such years of togetherness in the future. Marriage is a relationship for lifetime. It thrives on trust, sacrifice, cooperation, and respect. It is a matter of great happiness and pride that you were able to manage this delicate relationship for such a long time in your married life. It is said that there is nothing like a great partner in one's life. It makes life an easy and enjoyable journey.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to you and your wife for having completed 37 years of partnership in life as the dedicated husband and caring wife and thus proved the world that well arranged marriages can sustain the life for long and the bonding would be complete with children and grand children and that makes the life cycle complete because having the legacy to carry forward the family values and ethics to future is in the hands of the children and Dr N V S Rao would be the most contended person for having achieved this rare distinction. When the house wife is more understanding and cooperating the life would be easy and going and that seems to be abundant with Rao and whenever I talked to him over the phone, he expressed happiness in the life and no regrets and that proved he is the best example for all of us in terms of taking life to next level.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you all for your good words and I really express my thanks to my life partner for her untired efforts in keeping me comfortable in my life so far. I try my best to reciprocate and see that she will be comfortable. I pray God always whether I was there or not she should continue her journey happily in the same as she is today. Once again Thank you all.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao,

Wishing you both a happy marriage anniversary and good health, joy, and happiness for many more decades!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.