You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest for the week 01st to 07th May - Winners!

Sharing a serious observation about repetition of topics with similar ideas and descriptions and an unacceptable return of threads that just share news reports or mere information and requesting all to avoid such practices, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the week 01st to 07th May '22 -

The thought provoking thread What is the impact of having a single child on social relations by Kailash Kumar is the winner for the week.

Special Prizes

1. Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for her thread The quality of life is decreasing day by day and

2. Neelam for the thread How often do we need motivation

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners!
    My congratulations to Kailash Kumar, Dr Sanchita Ranjan and Neelam for winning the contest. The threads are thought-provoking and entail good discussion. My best wishes to all the other contributors.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congrats to Kailash for winning the thread of the week for his very thought provoking thread as mentioned above and my apprecaition also goes to Dr Sanchita and Neelam for their respective threads which won the special award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 01st to 07th May. All the threads selected are really worth it and deserve appreciation. Hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to Kailash Kumar for winning the thead of the week award for the week 1st May to 7th May 2022 and for winning cash reward of Rs. 60/-. I also congratulate Dr Sanchita Ranjan and Neelam for winning special prizes.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to both special prize winners and congratulations to the winner of the TOW! May you always shine and gleam people through your knowledge by sharing it with the learners around you.

My heartiest congratulations to the special prize winners - Dr. Sanchita Ranjan and Ms. Neelam.

Also, I have to thank ISC for adjudging my thread - 'What is the impact of having a single child on social relations' as the thread of the week 01st to 07th May '22 and awarding me a prize.

I have to thank the fellow ISCians also, who have posted congratulatory messages to me.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Kailash Kumar and Neelam for winning the Prize. I am very happy that my entry also gets a Special Prize. My best wishes to all other participant.

My congratulations to Kailash Kumar Sir, Dr. Sanchita Ranjan and Ms Neelam for winning the contests. They have performed brilliantly leading to the winners of TOW contest. Hope they would continue their good work even in the upcoming time so that they earn many more prizes.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of this particular TOW contest. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Kailash Kumar for winning the Thread of the Week contest for the week 01st to 07th May. I also congratulate Dr Sanchita Ranjan and Neelam for winning the special prizes in this contest.

• Sign In to post your comments