You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Couldn't resist with my numbers.

I always remember my association with ISC forum and in some time I am attached to numbers here which make my happy numbering here. I remember ISC whenever in real time I have come across with palindrome dates (22122,22222,22322,22422 and more to come and in near future 22522). Also 22222 is palindrome and ambigram and this year that was Tuesday and is also called Twosday where all are 2s.

So this thread is about the numbers related to the member SUN. Whenever I post some numbers he will act as if he could not understand or some objection or fun. The DOD is 12202021 which is almost unique representation. The last login is 7/11/21 which are odd numbers and his contribution with numbers always would be odd man out.

Any other thing, members may contribute.

Sun had created an ISC India Map which was displayed on 15 august 2015. It accommodated most of the active forum members in the year 2015.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Delete Attachment

The author always comes with the importance of numbers, its sequence and its arrangement and her observation on the same is very unique and most of us never bothered to see what is happening with numbers and only after her sharing we would know the importance of those days. In Hyderabad there is a craze for numbers 786 and most of the old city vehicles would carry this number either in starting or at the end. And if by chance any Hindu owns a vehicle with this number and propose to sell the offer from the buyer would be more and satisfying. This number relates to their religious faith and does not want to loose when they come across. One of my friend who proposed to sell the scooter with number 1786, he just went to a mosque, offered to sell there and within five minutes the deal was closed and money received.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

With due tributes to Sun, I take this opportunity to welcome you back on this forum. So glad that you could spare some time for ISC. At a time when queries are being raised about the leaning interest of members, it is great that senior members like you have opted to get back and that too remembering an active member who is no longer with us.

Apology for going offtrack. Members may please continue with the thread.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

I write my response with my sincere tribute to Late Mr. SuN.

I fail to understand how the DoD of SuN Sir be 12202021 as mentioned by Sarojah Madam.

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Sarojah - good to see you back at ISC.

Partha - 20th December 2021 is correct, as informed by Sun's son.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you members and feel elated.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Thanks, Vandana Madam!
    Now I have understood dates are written in American way by Sarojah Madam.
    Thanks again.

“Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

I have seen earlier also some posts related to numbers by the author and my appreciation to her for this thread. We got a chance again to recollect our association with SUN and his activities on this site.
    I am also very fond of numbers and I prefer numbers which will be giving 3 or 7 when added to get a single number. Yesterday was 14 /05/2022 and when all the digits are added to make a single number it will be 7. So I feel such days are lucky for me. But if you ask me for logic in that, there is no logic. Just it is a belief.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments