You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for May- topic- Concept- Winners!

The topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of May '22 on the topic Concept had received entries touching upon the topic from different angles and was quite well received. But still, we feel that some ideas could have been brought out in a better way to make the competition tougher. On that note, we are announcing the winners and the Winner is-

Neelam for her thread The moment you understand the concept is the moment of learning

Special Prizes

1. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Concept emanates from life

2. Ved Prakash Anand for his thread The relevance of a concept in developing human civilization

It has also been decided to give a Consolation Prize to Partha for his thread If you don't understand the concept, simply rote it

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each. The consolation prize winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 25 with 25 points.

All the other threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to TOW contest winner Neelam for her wonderful thread stress for learning the concept of learning and eventually Congrats to TOW contest winner Neelam for her wonderful thread stress for learning the concept of learning and eventually won the reward. My appreciation also goes to Shampa for deep thinking thought that the concept emanates from life, Ved for his thread-concept on human civilization, and consolation prize winner Partha for his content simply rot it, which was great contributions from the members. This word was not that easy to make a good content offbeat, however the members tried their best to present in different way and won the awards.won the reward.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. The selected threads are really very good and deserve appreciation. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Month end TOW contests are always very interesting as they are dedicated to a particular topic. The topic of this contest was also very thought provoking as well as quite interesting and we have seen many members participating in it. Now the results are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding entries. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Neelam for being the winner of the topic-based Thread of the Week contest for the month of May '22 on the topic Concept. I also congratulate special prize winners Shampa Sadhya and Ved Prakash Anand and consolation prize winner Partha.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulation to all the winners for receiving awards for the topic-based Thread of the Week contest for the month of May '22. I hope that all of you would win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners Ms Neelam, Ms Shampa Sandhya, Mr Ved Prakash Anand and Mr Partha
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. All the threads are well-written and discuss the topic from various aspects. Hope to see many such interesting threads from the winners and my best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of TOW contest (topic-concept) Ms.Neelam, Ms. Shampa sandhya, Mr. Ved prakash Anand and Mr. Partha.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. All the other entries have also been suitably rewarded.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Congratulations Neelam for your award-winning thread, and to Neelam, Shampa sandhya, Ved Pakash Anand and Partha as well for their prizes. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congrats to Neelam, Shampa sandhya, Ved Pakash Anand and Partha for their winning the prizes for Topic-based Thread of the Week contest for May- topic- Concept

• Sign In to post your comments