You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 05th to 11th June '22- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Thread of the Week (TOW) awards for the week 05th to 11th June '22, and the winner is-

Dr Sanchita Ranjan for her straightforward thread Straightforward people always remain backward in social life

Special Prizes

1. Niharikha for the thread How to stop worrying about the past

2. Umesh for his thread Is it easy to change one's lifestyle? and

3. Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the thread Why patience is missing in persons dealing with public

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners!
    Many more thanks to ISC team selecting my name, thread for special prize. I further wishing the winners Dr. Sanchitha Ranjan, Niharikha and Umesh on their conferment of awards.

Thank you for the special prize and congratulate others for posting such useful threads for discussion.

Thanks to ISC for selecting my thread as winner for the thread of the week award for the week 5 to 11th of June 2022. I congratulate to other three special prize winners for the Thread of the week award for the same week.

At the outset congrats to Dr Sanchita for penning the straightforward thread mentioned above which eventually won the TOW award. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Niharika, Umesh and Ramachandran for their respective threads above which are also mind blowing. Good that there has been increase in the special prize winners.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other winners for their awards in respective categories. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the Week contest- 05th to 11th June '22. All the threads selected are exquisite and deserve appreciation. I hope all the winners will continue their excellent work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My heartiest congratulations to the winner Dr. Sanchita Ranjan and special prize winners, Niharika Ji, Umesh Ji, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman Ji.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

A big congratulations to the winner and special prize winners, you all deserve these rewards and hope you will get many more rewards in the future too as per your performance and contributions on ISC. All the best!

My heartiest congratulations to Dr. Sanchita Ranjan for being the winner of the Thread of the Week contest- 05th to 11th June '22 and also congratulations to special prize winners, Niharika Ji, Umesh Ji, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman Ji.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.