You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest for the week 12th to 18th June - Winners!

It is observed that the forum is once again losing its vibrancy due to the lack of seriousness with which most of the topics are selected and the content is developed. It is reiterated that the question is not about repeating topics but the way you conceive and develop them so that the content you post does not appear to be similar to the ones that has already been covered earlier.

Again, there is no restriction on posting threads based on some news reports but you should be able to convert the news item into such a content that it calls for some discussion. Merely repeating the news or some message you see in the social media is not appreciable. Let us not raise threads for the sake of raising threads. Put in some efforts to ensure that they evoke interest in the readers and prompts them to post valuable responses.

On that note, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 12th to 18th June '22. Having read and assessed all the threads, it has been decided to give Special Prizes to-

1. Swati Sharma for the thread How many times have you changed your beliefs in your life so far and

2. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his thread Why do some people always expect sympathy from others

The Special Prize winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Thank you ISC for awarding a prize to one of my threads. I thank the jury members who selected my thread for a special prize.
    I congratulate Swati Sharma for winning a special prize in this contest. I wish and hope that she will continue her good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks.
    It is unfortunate to note that none of the threads raised during the week are not suitable for TOW award. It talks about the quality of the threads that are being placed on the forum section. All the members should think and come out with good threads in the coming weeks.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winner Swati Sharma and Dr, Rao for winning the Thread of week award.

Hearty congrats to Swati Sharma and Dr Rao for winning the special prize for the respective threads during week ended 18th June and both the threads were impressive and need to be recognized and regarded.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Swati Sharma and Dr.Srinivasa Rao on winning special prize for the Thread of the week ended 18th June.

Congratulations to Swati and Dr Rao for their outstanding posts and winning the TOW awards for the said week in review. Well done members and keep contributing your good work in this portal with same zeal and vigour.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Swati Sharma and Dr.Srinivasa Rao for being special prize winners for the Thread of the week 12th to 18th June 2022.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Swati Sharma and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning special prizes in the 'Thread of the Week contest for the week 12th to 18th of June' contest.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Congratulations to Swati Sharma and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the special prizes for the thread of the week contest for the week contest for the week 12 th to 18 th June contest.

Congratulations to Swati Sharma and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning special prizes for their respective threads. It is hoped that we get great threads in the weeks ahead so that the top prize is awarded, too.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Swati Sharma and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the special prizes for the thread of the week 12th to 18th June 2022.

Thank you so much for considering my thread as a special prize winner. I would like to congratulate Dr. Raon also on his prize. Ganesh sir, I agree with you and will try to bring new and interesting topics in the future also we will give our level best to maintain the consistency of the forum section with new topics or ideas. Thank you!

Congratulations Swati Sharma and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao! Your threads are quite relevant and entail a good discussion. Hope to see more such interesting threads from you.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.