You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you know that 10th pass Agniveers will also get a certificate (12th equivalent)?

The personnel exiting after four years of service as Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme will get several benefits. Some of such benefits are as follows -

1. Agniveers who will join after qualifying10th standard will be issued a certificate based on the skills attained that is equivalent to 12th standard on completion of four years engagement period.

2. After completing the four years tenure, a detailed skill set certificate will be issued to the Agniveers, highlighting skills and competencies acquired during the engagement period.

Thus apart from the pay, Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress and Travel allowances, Seva- Nidhi package, medical and CSD facilities during the engagement period, life insurance, etc., the Agniveers will get certificates also that will manifold the chances of their employability after the engagement period under Agnipath scheme.

Do you know that 10th pass Agniveers will also get a certificate (12th equivalent)?
    Yes, this has already been decided by the Department of School Education & Literacy. I am very much aware of this.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

Some more education-related important decisions will be announced very soon in respect of Agniveers and other armed forces personnel. Let us wait and watch!
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

This point was brought up in this active thread on Agneepath scheme and should have been discussed there.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.