You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award for May '22- Winner!

Taking into consideration the excellent and consistent contributions made by Kailash Kumar, especially in the forum section, during the period, it has been decided to confer on him the Star of the Month award for May '22.

The winner receives a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Thank you, ISC, for selecting me for the 'Star of the Month award for May 22'.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Sri Kailash Kumar for winning the award for the star of month for May 22., The award conferred to you is the reflection of your excellent contributions in the different forums. Hence this reward is truly justified. Hope you will contribute in the same way in the upcoming time enlightening us enriched knowledge in the different areas.

Congratulations to Kailash Kumar, we all know how passionate about writing in forums and other sections. All the best and good luck to him.

Congratulations to Kailash Kumar for winning the award for the star of month on May 22. I hope that you will continue your good work at ISC.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Kailash Kumar for being the winner of the Star of the Month award for May 2022 and for winning a cash reward of Rs. 500/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations for becoming Star of the month. Continue your good work and try to be star every month.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Kailash Kumar for having won the star of the Month award for May and it was well decided prize for him as we could find mid night or the early morning appearance of threads from is side and many of them coincides with our lives and therefore answering them was a pleasure always. Either too when I opened the site, the threads which were posted last night as the last threads would be handy for me to answer, but these days I am being served with new threads and also happen to be the the first person to respond to his many threads. Nevertheless after his come back to this site, there is more vibrations in the forum section and the integration of members have also increased. My best wishes to him and he should continue to honor and take pride as the best member ever for this forum.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to Kailash Kumar for winning the prestigious award that is Star of the Month for the month of May 2022. His contributions in forum section are really praise worthy. Well done and keep up the good work in this educational and knowledge sharing portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Kailash Kumar for this award. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Wishing Kailash,the new added star in the sky of ISC, this month.

Congrats to Kailash Kumar. He has become as active as he was in his initial period with ISC.
    I appreciate the spirit.

Thank you so much, Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, Mr. Jeets, Dr. Suchitra, Ms. Ramya, Dr. Rao, Mr. Mohan, Mr. Umesh, Ms. Vandana, Mr. Pattabhiraman, and Mr. Venkiteshwaran for your kind words and congratulatory messages. I will try my best to live up to your expectations.

Heartiest congratulations to Kailash Kumar! You did really well and are always consistent on this platform. Your interesting posts and replies help to add value to this platform and I wish you all the best. Keep going.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The reward as announced has been credited.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Thank you, Saji, for crediting the announced reward.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.