You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    How does a British citizen who studied in India obtain his duplicate degree certificate?

    My cousin, a British citizen, who studied in Mumbai and obtained his degree from Mithibai College in 1988 has lost his Bachelor of Commerce Degree certificate and needs the duplicate. He cannot apply at aaplesarkar as they do not have a provision for a British citizen to give his UK address. How can he apply for his duplicate degree certificate?
  • #759856
    Let him send a letter with a copy of the certificate he lost to the university from which he has qualified for graduation. In this letter let him mention where he has lost the certificate. Before that, he has to give a police complaint in the police station of the area where he lost the certificate and they should give a copy of the FIR and the same should be attached to the letter and also a copy of the marks lists of his graduation. He may have to pay the required fee for obtaining the duplicate certificate.
    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments