You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2022

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2022.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for May 2022.
    As usual, the Web Master has come out with his announcement of Revenue Share Bonus for May 2022 on the last day of this month. I express my heartfelt thanks to the webmaster for his timely announcement. I thank ISC for giving me also some RSB this month also.
    I congratulate all the members who earned RSB this month. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work in the coming months also and earn RSB in those months also.

drrao
    always confident

Happy to see my name on the list of recipients of RSB for the month of May 2022. The timely announcement also needs praise from our sides. At the same time, I congratulate all the members who have received RSB for the month of May 2022. Well done members and keep up your contributions to this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received revenue share bonus for May month and thank you ISC for giving me Revenue share bonus of Rs. 520/- to me. Happy to recieve RSB.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thank you, Timmy Sir. Congratulations to all the 19 members who along with me are eligible to receive the revenue share bonus for last month's contributions. Continue to contribute quality content on a regular basis, learn and earn!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you, webmaster, for including my name in the recipients of the RSB list. Also, my heartiest congratulations to all the fellow recipients.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

On the last day of every month our webmaster has the hectic work of tabulating and calculating the RSB being distributed according to the contributions of top 20 members of this site and this time I could see some new names in the list and that is great progress from them to find the place to earn the money. I am also benefited with 874 rupees as the share this time and thank you ISC for the same. There may be members who missed this chance to earn money. Be the regular contributor in all the sections and see that next time your name also appears in the list of payments being announced. What ever may be the amounts, as we take pride and receive the same with great pride because our words which was written as content as brought in this earning and therefore the amount thus received should be spent on the most wise way. Do you agree ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am so happy to see my name on the list of recipients of RSB for the month of May 2022.
    My sincere thanks to ISC.
    My congratulations to other recipients also.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for May month. I am also one of the beneficiaries and I am thankful to ISC for this.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.