You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for June 2022

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of June 2022.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for June 2022.
    Thanks to the webmaster Timmy for announcing the revenue share bonus for June 2022 and it is nice to see my name is also figured among the beneficiaries to the amount of rupees 766. My congrats and best wishes for all those 19 members who got the benefit of revenue share this time. Take pride that this amount is the recognition for the writing spirit of the respective members in the different sections of this site and once again it is proved that words bring in money. And those who missed the chance this time, better luck next time. By the way participating in forum, writing in articles section, submitting the job posts and updates would bring in good income potential for those who want to earn through this site. I wish the new members to take the lead and start earning revenue share bonus from next time onwards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to the Webmaster for announcing Revenue Share Bonus in time. It is evident that the members can earn revenue by being active only in the forum section also.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you, Timmy Sir for continuing to reward its members for their contributions by sharing with them a part of the revenue that you are getting. We are grateful for this wonderful gesture. Congratulations to all the members who are yet again benefitting from this gesture.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received a Revenue Share Bonus for the month of June 2022. Happy to receive RSB of Rs. 800/-. Thank you ISC.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Happy to see my name in the list of recipients of RSB for the month of June 2022. I congratulate all other members who have got this bonus and hope and wish that they would continue their good work in this platform. While going through the list of recipients I found some members who are not active in forum section but earning revenue by contributing in other sections. So I will take this opportunity to motivate the members especially the new members to try contributing in various other sections also and improve their knowledge and acquire additional learning through that route. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks to the Webmaster for announcing the Revenue share bonus for the month of June 2020 on the last day of July month as usual. Thanks to ISC for announcing an RSB for me also for the month of June 2020.
    I congratulate all the members who got RSB for the month of June 2020. This is a reflection of their good and hard work on this channel. I hope all the members who benefitted from this announcement will continue to work hard on this site and earn RSB in the coming months also. I wish all the other members also to try their best so that they can also earn RSB in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

As usual, the announcement for RSB was effected timely for June 22 on the last day of the month of July. This shows how the webmaster is taking utmost care in realising the due payments of the members so promptly.
    We all the recipients having got our RSB are thankful for the prompt payments released timely indicating how he is eager to make the members happy. The members not included this time for RSB would try their best for the inclusion of their names in the next time.

My congratulations to all those entitled to the RSBs and as usual, thanks to Timmy Sir for his prompt announcement. Contribute more meaningfully and you have every chance to earn more. Keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.