You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

July 2022 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the July 2022 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    At the stroke of midnight webmaster Timmy John chose to announce the payments for the members and that proves the sincerity and dedication of ISC and the more transparency in terms of payments announcments. Hearty congrats to all those members who have been listed to get the payments this time. There may be some members who might have just missed the chance for want of threshold amount. Nevertheless the more you contribute the easy to earn through this site and best luck next time. And sincere advice to all those members who have been shortlisted for payments, please upload the invoice and get your payments. Because releasing the payments in groups would be easy than releasing payments as and when sought by the respective members. Please cooperate and adhere to the fact that organized payment can be relased on uploading invoices.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

First of all Heartiest Congratulation to all member who are listed in July 2022 cash payment and thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

This month - Total Cash Credits: Rs. 84,769.0
    Congratulations to all the recipients, and thanks to the Webmaster.
    Submitted Invoice# ISC-208189 for July 2022 today.
    Payment of Invoice# ISC-206010 submitted on 17 July 2022 is pending.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have received the Cash payment for July month. I too received the cash payment of Rs. 1200/-. Thank you ISC.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thank you, Timmy Sir.

Congratulations to the 16 members who along with me are eligible to receive payment for the month of July. Well done all of you!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Kailash Kumar,

If a previous payment is pending, a polite reminder message should be sent to Timmy Sir on the page where the payment is mentioned and where you upload your invoice for it. You could also then raise a separate forum thread about the pending payment if there is no response from him/payment is not made despite the reminder. If you mention it here, which is a payment announcement thread, it gets lost in the responses and may not be seen at all.

Note that it is advisable to bring a delayed payment to the notice of the admin. if you do not get the payment within at least a week of the submitted invoice. Please do not wait for so long to alert them.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

As usual, the cash credits announcement is here and heartful thanks to the Webmaster for the same. I thank ISC for giving me also some cash credits this month also. I congratulate all the members and editors who got some cash credits. I wish and hope all of them will work with more interest and enthusiasm so that every month they will get cash rewards. I hope all other members also push hard themselves so that they will also get some cash rewards. Thank you ISC once again.
    drrao
    always confident

I am happy to see my name in the list of recipients of cash payment for the month of July 2022 and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have received cash payment in this month. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the announcement and congratulations to all those who are entitled to payments this time. As my name is also there on the list, I am feeling happy. Those who couldn't make it this time don't worry. Make more valuable contributions regularly and you will be eligible the very next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for the month of July! I missed the train this time again.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.