You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award for June '22- Winner!

Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao has been selected for the Star of the Month award for June '22 for his active contributions to different sections, especially the forum and Ask Experts, during the period.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 600/- as per the changes announced in this thread.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Thank you ISC for giving me the star of the month award for the month of June 2022. I thank the Jury members for selecting me for this award. ISC is encouraging members by giving them awards as recognition for their good work and it will definitely bring out the best from the members..Thank you ISC once again.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Dr. Rao for being honored with - ' Star of the Month award for June 2022' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Welcome to the new star Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, in the sky of ISC. Congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, on his conferment of Star of the month - June 2022 Award

Congratulations to Dr Rao for this award. He truly deserves this as we are seeing his quality contributions in many places in ISC especially in forum, ask experts, and article section. For a long time he is the number one in forum section as well as ask experts section and definitely he is a source of great inspiration and motivation to all of us.
    Keep continue your good work and I wish you more accolades like this in the coming times in this portal. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Star of the Month award. Keep up the good work!

By the way, you are the first recipient of the enhanced reward.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao on being awarded "Star of the Month award for June '22".
    A well deserved accolade.

Hearty congrats to Star of the Month for June 22, Dr Srinivasa Rao is the all rounder of this site and he truly deserves this recognition. He is now a days creating goog threads to be responded by the members forthwith. He is non controversial in responding to various threads and never hurt anybody with his replies. His ask experts answers are also very good and apt and those who raised the questions must be finding the right answer from him. His participation in contests and tow topics are also equally good and he been the consistent winner all through the happenings. And for the first time the ISC has increased the award amount to 600 and that is even befitting for the person like Rao who has elevated himself as the best content writer of this channel. Hope he would continuously strive for the development of this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations goes to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao on being awarded Star of the Month award for June 22. By going through his contributions for the month as stated above, it is well deserved award and hope that in time ahead, he would continue to serve with the same spirit providing us enriched contents in the different forums. All the best.

Congratulations to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao on being awarded the "Star of the Month award for June '22". I wish you all the best.

As mentioned by Vandana, I am happy I am the first recipient of the enhanced amount for the Star of the month award. I thank each and everyone who has given their wishes to me on this occasion. I think I will get motivated by your words more than anything else.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Dr. Rao Sir for winning this very prestigious award. Surely many such awards await him in near and distant future.
    “Khamosh rahoon toh mushkil hain, keh doon toh shikayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But if I speak, they complain.) --------- Saba Afghani

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Congratulations, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao!

Hearty congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for being the winner of Star of the month for the month of June 2022. Hope you continue contributing to ISC in the same way and win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Heartiest congratulations, Dr Rao! You are a regular contributor and always consistent in various sections. Your meaningful contributions add value to ISC and your thought-provoking posts and responses are always noteworthy. Keep it up and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Dr. Rao for winning the Star of the Month award. We highly appreciate your non-stop contribution to ISC. All the best and good luck.

Thank you all for your best wishes. I thank ISC for providing me with a platform to perform.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.