You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Sept '22- Winners!

It is now time to announce the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight Contest for the period 01st to 15th Sept '22. It has been decided to award Special prizes to the following threads-

1. Niharikha for her thread Is it important to plan your future when it is believed that the future is uncertain

2. Vandana for the thread Have you acquired any self-taught skills

3. Dhruba for his thread What indicates the number of education field advertisements more than the employment field?

4. Umesh for the thread What would you choose- top position in a small group or some position in a large group

The special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Sept '22. All the selected threads are good and worth appreciation. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming Fortnights.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all other winners. Well done members and keep up the creative spirit. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the fortnight contest- 1st to 15 th September'22. All the selected threads leading to winning the prizes of the contestants were equally commendable. Hope they would come up with such brilliant performance in future as well.

I feel happy that my simple topic was considered worthy of a special prize and glad to be amidst the regular forum stalwarts.

Congratulations to all my co-winners! Let's continue to keep the forum vibrant.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the winners of Thread of the Fortnight contest, First fortnight of Sept '22.
    Such selections and prizes are really encouraging all participants and other ISC members encouraging to participate.

Congratulations to: Niharika, Vandana, Dhruba and Umesh for winning Special prizes in the Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Sept '22.

Congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight contest. All the winning threads are commendable. I hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in future.

I sincerely thank ISC and Saji for the special prize. I also thank other members for their wishes. Such recognition motivates me to write much more. Writing is my passion and ISC has provided me with a wide platform to write regularly.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the Special prize award for the Thread of the fortnight contest. I wish all the members to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Fortnight contest 01st to 15th September 2022 and thanks to Saji sir for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

• Sign In to post your comments