Remain alert during the rainy seasonWe all now only just raised our heads from the corona effect. Moreover, in many parts of our country, the rains are still continuing. Besides the efforts of the respective governments, the onus falls on our hands also. We should extend our efforts to control or prevent ourselves from any type of epidemic.
1. We should never spit on roads, especially on stagnant waters. Many people I am seeing even in big cities spit on the road. This is dangerous not only to others but also to themselves.
2. In many government schools, the authorities are arranging a periodical visit by government doctors and give required medicines to the children either preventively or on a diagnosis. Parents of children studying in private schools should initiate steps to provide necessary food items to their children so as to meet the seasonal diseases.
3. We should use the garbage bins without spilling our garbage out of the bins.
4. We should, to the possible extent, keep clean our area without garbage or stagnant waters
5. We should wear masks whenever go outside whether mandatory or not
6. We should apply special care to our children with necessary preventive measures
7. It is better to drop off and pick up our children from schools as many roads are under maintenance with deep hollow pits.
8. We should never hesitate to take preventive medicines by consulting nearby doctors or health centres provided by the government