You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Social/ Cultural interactions improving Indo-Pak ties- Agree/ Disagree?- Winner!

Notwithstanding the discouraging participation and responses, thanking all the members who took time to participate in this discussion, we are now announcing the Best Participant of this Active GD-

Sheo Shankar Jha

The best participant will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/-

All other participants will also be rewarded suitably.

Please join me to congratulate the winner.
    My hearty congratulations to the winner of this Active GD on Social/ Cultural interactions improving Indo-Pak ties- Agree/ Disagree? I hope the winner will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to the sheo shankar Jha for winning this Active GD on Social/ Cultural interactions improving Indo-Pak ties- Agree/ Disagree? I wish you all the best.

Hearty congratulations to Shri Jha ji for winning this GD contest. It was a very interesting topic and most of the contestants had almost the same view. Still we got a lot of information and discussion points from this GD.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash reward to the winner has been credited. All other eligible participants have also been suitably rewarded.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Congratulations Sheo Shankar Jha! Your responses in the active GD did stand out. Although only a few members participated, nevertheless they should be appreciated for taking the time to do so despite the festive season. We hope to see good participation in the next one.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am grateful to you all for your congratulatory words and it is because of your good wishes, I could bag this award. I am also thankful to Vandana Madam and Saji Sir for their encouraging responses.

Congratulations to Sheo Shankar Jha for winning this GD Contest. Since your performance stood out, as mentioned by Vandana ma'am, hope you do equally well in future contests as well.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Hearty congratulations to the winner. Sheo Shankar Jha Sir's arguments were very apt, and I learnt a lot from them. I participated in it with minimum knowledge. The GD enlightened me regarding such affairs.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.