You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Adsense approval pending from ISC

I connected my existing AdSense account with ISC on Sunday. The Google status shows "APPROVED" and IndiaSTudyChannel Status shows "Pending (This will not affect your Ad serving)". What is my next step to get it approved by ISC?
    Selvakumaran Krishnan,

Do not worry about that status showing as pending. Refer to point no. 5 in this earlier nnouncement. Hence, that is why it is also stated there on your AdSense profile page of ISC that "This will not affect your Ad serving".

Your next step is to first submit more articles and submit content that has good-quality text in other sections, such as the schools and college sections. You can also submit update info. with descriptive text of the school/college wherever such text is not on the page. Your focus seems to be on the forum. While that is good, in terms of earnings through AdSense, that would not be of much help. So as suggested, contribute to other sections as well.

Note that as such AdSense earnings have seen a very steep drop in the last couple of years, and even more so in the last few months, possibly due to the new changes as mentioned by Tony Sir in this announcement.

Let us know if you require any more guidance.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It is very true that AdSense revenue have significantly gone down in recent times. The reason for that is very simple that number of sites in internet is increasing day by day and there are a large number of internet sites where AdSense ads are linked and due to such a large distribution the ad revenue amount has to go down with time.
    Only way to cope up with this challenging situation is to create good quality content which will attract more traffic and more traffic is the only key to more revenue generation through AdSense.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.