You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A General introduction

Hey ?? folks, It's me Jayshree rajput... I'm a teacher who like to share her learnings and experiences.. And I found this platform best to present what I've in my mind!!! Hope you guys will support me. ????
    Jayshree, welcome to this educational portal which is commonly known as ISC. If you have interest in creative writing and also want to contribute education matter then this is the right place for you. Being a teacher you will have many advantages in contributing here and I wish you best of time in your journey in this great educational portal of India.
    First thing I will suggest you is to go to the rules, regulations, and policies of this site and get an overview through that. Then you can go through some of the articles, question answers, forum discussions and other material in this site so that you get a feel of the level of contributions that members are making here.

Knowledge is power.

Jayshree Rajput,

Welcome to India Study Channel! You have chosen the right place and with your experience as a teacher, I am sure you will add value to this platform which is mainly an academic portal. There are various sections where you can contribute regularly but before that, please go through the posting guidelines and various other help topics to get an idea about the things you should take care while posting. This is a moderated site and all your posts must conform to those guidelines. Here you will find everyone cooperative and I wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

A warm welcome to Jayshree Rajput on this amazing academic platform. I can proudly say that you are in the right place to share your knowledge and thoughts. Members of ISC are not just experts and experienced in different areas but also help each other to learn different dimensions. ISC is a place where members not just contribute but also learn with earning, I hope you will also find this place fit for you. Have a great journey with ISC, All the best.

I extend my hearty welcome to you here, Jayshree Rajput. You are in the right place. This is a platform for people like you, who can teach others well and at the same time, you can also learn from other submissions. You can also earn some money for your pocket expenses.
    Before you start posting as advised by the other members and editors go through various useful items so that you will get acquainted with the site well.
    You can go through the following threads which will be very useful to you.
    A comprehensive guide for new members.
    IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines
    Ongoing Awards & Rewards in IndiaStudyChannel.com

drrao
    always confident

Thank you so much for your initial guidance guys.. I will go through terms and conditions of this site to continue my journey in this great platform with full devotion.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.