You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award for Sept and Oct '22- Winners!

There has been an unavoidable gap in between, but with the renewed zeal of our members to contribute to different sections, we are now announcing the winners of the Star of the Month award for the months of September and October together. And the winners are -

Selvakumaran Krishnan is the winner of the Star award for the month of Sept '22. He had actively participated in different sections during the period and could make his presence noticed.

Vandana has been selected for the Star award for the month of Oct '22. Though nothing unusual of her, she had kept different sections alive during the period with her contributions and timely interventions.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 600/- each

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to both Selvakumaran Krishnan and Vandana ma'am for their respective Star of the Month awards. Do keep up your good work Selvakumaran.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to both winners for achieving the star of the month title. Really the contributions from both of them are very educative and useful and they deserve appreciation. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win awards in the coming months also.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations for both Is members who received star of the month award. It is a prestigious award in Is and the same received to well deserving candidates this time.
    Vimaldev.........So simple

My congratulations to Selvakumaran Krishnan and Vandana ma'am. As always, Vandana ma'am is a star performer with her contributions to various sections and I hope Selvakumaran Krishnan will actively contribute here with more enthusiasm in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to the winners for the most coveted award that is Star of the Month award for the months of September and October respectively.
    Selvakumaran has shown varied contributions during the period while Vandana has done many good contributions in addition to her editorial responsibilities. Well done and keep up the zeal of creative writing like that in future also. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to the winners of the star of the month of September and October 22 for their commendable performances. Selvakumaran has shown his brilliant performance leading to winning of prize of star performer in September 22 and in the month of October 22, Madam Vandana has been crowned with the star award prize. She has remained actively involved in the other sections apart from her editorial responsibilities.
    I wish both the winners all the best and hope even in the upcoming time, they would contribute to their best levels.

Congratulations to both winners for receiving star of the month award for the months of September and October. Really both contribution are commendable. I wish them all the best.

Thank you ISC team. I am honoured to receive this prestigious monthly award. Congratulations to Selvakumaran Krishnan for winning this award for September.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My Congratulations to Selvakumaran Krishnan on his winning Monthly award for September and Vandana Madam for winning Monthly award for October.

Hearty congratulations to both Selvakumaran Krishnan and Vandana mam for being selected as winners of the Star of the month award for September and October month respectively.
    Regards,
    Ramya

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.