You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Oct '22- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Oct '22-

Wizards

Articles-
    Vandana

Forum-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Ask Experts-
    Sheo Shankar Jha

Jobs-
    None

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Shobha Wilson

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2022. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2022. Expecting the other blank spaces in Jobs, Colleges and Schools, Training Institutes and Reviews to be filled by ISCns soon.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of these awards for the month of October 2022. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2022.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I am thankful to Saji Sir for announcing my name as a winner of wizard award contest for the month of October'22 and at the same time my heartiest congratulations to Vandana Madam and Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir for getting their wizard rewards for the same month,
    My heartiest congratulations to Sobha Wilson having got the award as super contributor for the the month of October 22 for her updating assignment.
    I am also thankful to the members for their congratulatory messages helping me in sustaining my motivation.

My congratulations to Vandana ma'am, Sheo Shankar Jha and Shobha Wilson for their respective awards. It is a great moment for me to receive this prestigious award and my thanks to ISC. I wish our focus will be on the other sections too which is essential to increase the popularity of this site.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the wizards and the lone super contributor. Others may take inspiration and contribute to the different sections to the best of their capability.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of October 2022. I wish them all the best.

Delighted to receive yet another Wizard award for articles, and many thanks to the selection team. Congratulations to my co-Wizards Sankalan Bhattacharya and Sheo Shankar Jha, and to Shobha Wilson for winning the Super Contributor award.

It is unfortunate that there are fewer awardees this time. Let us hope members contribute to all sections equally with the same zest that they do to selected sections.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Congratulations to Vandana, Sankalan Bhattacharya, and Sheo Shankar Jha for winning the Wizard award. Thank ISC for giving me this super contributor award to me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.