You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Nov '22- Co- Winners!

It is now the time to announce the winners of the Thread of the Fortnight Contest for the period 01st to 15th Nov '22 and the awards are as follows-

Winners

1. Ann Wilson for her well written thread Circle of control to achieve your goals and

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Where has the sparkle gone

Special prizes -

1. Neelam for her thread There is a difference between talking back, disrespecting and giving opinions

2. Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao for the thread Thank and think but never resist and

3. A B Sivakumar for his thread Giving a meaning to our rather routine lives

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points each and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

A few other threads may also be given enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to all the winners who have been awarded for the best forum threads during the period 1st Nov to 15th Nov 2022. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners having been awarded for the best forum threads during 1st Nov 22 to 15 th Nov 22. They have shown their best talents and they would keep up the same spirit of creative skills even in the upcoming times. All the best.

My congratulations to the winners of thread of the fortnight contest - first fortnight of November - Ann Wilson, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neelam, Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao and A B Sivakumar. Really such rewards of cash and points really encouraging the participants and tempting other members to participate.

Hearty congratulations to the thread of the fortnight contest winners - Ann Wilson, Sankalan Bhattacharya. Also congratulations to Neelam, Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao and A B Sivakumar for winning special prizes.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the winning members, it is an absolute delight every time I see my name up here and I feel saddened every time I miss any competition as I missed this week's Sunday competition as I was busy with my exam and could not see the competition which had a limited time window to participate, but I hope to participate in the next competitions.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My thanks to ISC for selecting one of my threads for the award and congratulations to my co-winner Ann Wilson, the special prize awardees Neelam, Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao and A B Sivakumar. All the posts are thought-provoking and entail a good discussion. It's nice to see such interesting threads and hope the members will continue posting with the same enthusiasm to keep the Forum section animated.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the thread of the fortnight contest winners - Ann Wilson, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neelam, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and A.B.Shivkumar. They have really performed brilliantly in their contributions and hope that even in the upcoming times, they would maintain this creativity skills to provide us with enriched knowledge. I wish them all the best.

My sincere thanks to ISC for giving me a prize in the Thread of the Fortnight contest- 01st to 15th Nov '22, I thank the panel members who recommended the award for my thread. I congratulate all the winners of this contest. All the threads selected are really very thought-provoking and deserve appreciation. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming fortnights. I wish them all the best. My sincere thanks to all the members who conveyed their wishes and good words,
    drrao
    always confident

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Congratulations to all the winners. Went through all the winning threads. They have all been written nicely. Good to see so many of you coming up with such thought provoking topics.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the winners! It was good to see a few new awardees. The forum continues to be a wonderful platform for interesting interactive discussions (not to mention general banter) and it's nice to reward participants for keeping the forum vibrant.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you ISC for choosing my forum thread. Congratulations to all the co-winners. Let's keep up the momentum and give more interesting contents.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.