You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Due to health reasons I have to take a break

Dear members, due to some health problems I have to go under some medical treatment. So I will not be active in ISC site for some time.
    I will definitely be missing this activity which is almost a passion for me but sometimes when health does not co-operate we have to go for the prescribed medical procedures.
    Hope, I will be back once this phase is over. See you all again and till that bye.
    We too will be missing your presence here but health is more important and you must take care of the same. Follow the medical advise strictly and get well soon. Hope the break ends quickly.
    'Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' -Miles Kington

Thanks a lot Saji for your concern and good wishes.
    Knowledge is power.

We will definitely miss your presence for the time being and hope this break will be for a short period only. Take all the necessary precautions and medications as advised by the doctors and wish you a speedy recovery.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

You are one of the star performers on this site and we all will definitely miss your presence for the time being. But nothing is more important than health. So take a rest, follow the suggestions of doctors and go as per their advice. Wish you a fast recovery and get well soon. I wish that the break should as short as possible and we will be seeing your contributions again shortly on this platform. Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.
    drrao
    always confident

It is really a sad news not for me but for all the members of this platform. Your contributions were quite relevant and informative and due to this very reason, you have retained your popularity. The break as you have indicated is due to your health grounds and in such a situation, it is imperative that you should follow the advice of your attending physician and whatever he advises, the same is to be implemented helping you for your faster recovery.
    Wish you all the best for your faster recovery. Hope this phase should be a shorter one.

An active participant that you are, your absence will be greatly missed by everyone. Anyway, priority to health comes first. Hope you are able to get back soon after the treatment. All the best for the same.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Sad to know that you will not be presence here for sometime due to health issue. Health is something that we do not have control over it. Please take care yourself and comeback soon. Get well soon!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. It surely gives the strength to me.
    Knowledge is power.

Mr. Umesh, I wish you a speedy recovery from your health problems. I hope to see you back on this portal very shortly. My best wishes to you.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Take care Umesh, and wishing you good health. Hope to see you back after a proper rest. Don't be hasty!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks KVRR and Vandana for your good wishes.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments